Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Think Alcohol (Read 1030 times)

< what Skootr said >

I remember going to New Jersey and being told that I couldn't buy packaged liquor after 10pm.  What's Jersey's excuse?

"You can't untrain for Monkey" - bdub

For alcohol.

NIIIIICE. Do we only get to have one? Are those glass or plastic? I'm assuming plastic...

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

A Dance with Monkeys

Ass/U/Me

They are silicone. Silipints.   Bouncy.  There are 200 of them.  $10 apiece, maybe $15 for two.  Proceeds go to the Warner Parks.  Some will be door prizes, maybe.  Most will go for sale. 

Next year, I may buy loads more...

xor

Silicone does not always bounce.

Wait.

A Dance with Monkeys

Okay.  What is the right price for unique, collectors' silicone pint cups that raise money for the Parks?  $10?  More? Less?  For 2?

A container that holds alcohol and raises money for the parks?

I'd pay $10.

xor

I'd pay $10.01.

The King of Beasts

10 sounds about right - I want one

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

In it for the long run..

$10 works for me.

"It's not who wins the workout..."

A Dance with Monkeys

$20 for 2?

Buy anything and get the Hatch poster half off? (Currently the posters are $10.)

xor

I've always wanted a poster but have always been afraid I'd ding it before I got home.  I should invest in a tubey thing.

A Dance with Monkeys

I should sell them @ Monkey.  Hmmm....

$20 for 2?

Buy anything and get the Hatch poster half off? (Currently the posters are $10.)

I will buy this package.

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

so what i am hearing is $25 for two silipints and a poster?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

also, candice said "package".

heh.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams