Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Holy shit, I'm going to have to run this thing. (Read 793 times)

The Thunder

I thought maybe I could get hurt before and wuss out and stuff. Time is running out!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

I thought maybe I could get hurt before and wuss out and stuff. Time is running out!
      I am trying to get an off running slip from my doctor today. I have a feeling the monkeys have already bought him off.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Gimp. And wannabe gimp.
          holy shit is right. damn.

Hoodoo Guru

Damn. I was figuring you'd get hurt too. Be careful this week. Evil grin

The tangents are moot.

Since I haven't ran yet today...I still have time to get hurt. YESSSS!!

Wait, we're actually doing this aren't we?

Wait, we're actually doing this aren't we?
                  The empty part of me where my soul used to be is now slowly filling with dread.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

apparently I'm a masochist cause I've been filling with excitement all freaken day. I can hardley get anything done and believe it or not it's why I'm not running today Shocked

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Lazy idiot

I'm just filled with a neverending compulsion to curse out loud.

Tick tock

I'm just filled with a neverending compulsion to curse out loud.
                        Tourettes?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Why is it sideways?

Turrets.

Lazy idiot

Turets?
                            This is how it starts. "Excitement" will slowly turn into dread.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Turrets.
                              Lego Halo dudes? Wow.

Tick tock