Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I Prefer Hardees (Read 508 times)

S&M Collector

after a long run or on a random Sunday mid-morning. just sayin'.....
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      What exactly is that white stuff?

Amy

"run" "2" "eat"

What exactly is that white stuff?
        don't ask - don't tell.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Oh Mighty Wing

looks like gravy. I've never been to a Hardee's... I'm not even sure they exist up here any more.

S&M Collector

Yeah, I think Hardees has suffered some restaurant losses in recent years. I think they have a better survival rate in the smaller towns. Sort of like the smaller department stores like Pamida, Alco are in lessly populated communities where a Wal-Mart might not be close by. I only know of one Hardees location here on the north side. I drive out of my way sometimes on weekends to go there. I guess it kind of remindes me of spending Saturday with my dad. My parents and us kids had a family business.....an antique/second-hand store. So, Dad and I would go to garage sales EVERY Thurs. - Sun. morning in the nearest big town to home at the asscrack of dawn so we could buy merch for the store. Anyhow, it was always Hardees for mid-morning breakfast or brunch after we had made the rounds at all of the yard sales.

Oh Mighty Wing

S&M Collector

don't you know it's ok to eat crap in moderation!
                Yeah, what Shan said! However, I have to run like 6 miles to burn that many calories. Or sit on a stationary for like an hour and a half. DAMN.

Oh Mighty Wing

i'm not sure sitting on the bike burns as many calories as pedling.

S&M Collector

i'm not sure sitting on the bike burns as many calories as pedling.
                    Well, duh. Thanks Ms. Obvious. Roll eyes Obviously I'm pedaling on what ever bike I'm sitting on. I can usuall sneak 583 calories out of an hour on the stationary....according to the DAMN computer screen thingy. Just sitting on the bike would be much easier though. Thanks for the suggestion.
                      Well, duh. Thanks Ms. Obvious. Roll eyes Obviously I'm pedaling on what ever bike I'm sitting on. I can usuall sneak 583 calories out of an hour on the stationary....according to the DAMN computer screen thingy. Just sitting on the bike would be much easier though. Thanks for the suggestion.
                      Wouldn't it be much easier to not eat the hardees meal? Then you wouldn't have to waste an hour on a stationary bike. Just sayin.

S&M Collector

Wouldn't it be much easier to not eat the hardees meal? Then you wouldn't have to waste an hour on a stationary bike. Just sayin.
                        No, because then I 'd just waste an hour doing something else. Something less productive.

Oh Mighty Wing

Not eating Hardees (or cookies or ice cream in my case or the rare fast food) is not the point... The point is too enjoy it and give yourself an excuse to work-out.
                            Uh huh. I was just messin with Casa Wink

The Greatest of All Time

My first job was flipping burgers at Hardees when I was 16. It sucked.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.