Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

After, After Party at Mafiaozas (Read 32 times)

Hoodoo Guru

For the 12th year in a row we will meet at Mafiaozas, 2400 12th Ave. So. 37204 from 6-8 pm Sunday for post race pizza and 2 for 1 beers. Have a reservation for 50 so bring your families. They have Franklin TN and Birmingham AL locations also so make sure your GPS points you in the right direction.

The tangents are moot.

Slice

I was too dead and my kids were too damn intense to make it

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Hoodoo Guru

There was a lot of too dead to make it tonight. However, the quality of the attendees was superb as always.

The tangents are moot.

C-R

Thanks for arranging Dallas and 2for1 brews was a bonus prize.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Slice

I wanted to go but I was too dead. I was asleep by 8 pm last night.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Not_Race_Coach

'15 Forumite of the Year

One of these years I’ll take the Monday after Monkey off from work and stay for dinner. Unfortunately, I just started a new job a week ago so it wasn’t going to happen this year.

...this post has been brought to you by gossip websites and whiskey.

That's what I did!  I took Monday off (although I'm never really "off" in my job- but I could deal with it all from home) which was wonderful.  Unfortunately, we couldn't stay too long at Mafiaozas because we went to the Vandy basketball game.  it was fun and good to visit some more, though.  My injured son is committed to running next year and trying to win.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth