Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

SNORE (Read 666 times)

I just took a quick look at the other Monkey Chat board and accidentally fell asleep. However, anyone interested in gel flavor discussions, more pictures of MJ with his shirt off, or a rehash of the GBD's mental illnesses, then head on over. That being said, this board is even more boring.

Lazy idiot

Kinda true. This board and the Nashville Mini-Swamp spun off from the Swamp, and yet the Swamp still lives. Weird.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Kinda true. This board and the Nashville Mini-Swamp spun off from the Swamp, and yet the Swamp still lives. Weird.
        it won't ever die. And is it sad that I rove all three even though I'm not from nashville??

The Thunder

it won't ever die. And is it sad that I rove all three even though I'm not from nashville??
          I'm crying it's so sad. Hopefully this board will pick up when the race comes closer. I'm sure it will. Or when Tanya holds her next party. Soon....

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

And is it sad that I rove all three even though I'm not from nashville??
            Absolutely. It's the saddest thing I've ever heard. It could only be sadder if you also trolled the Monkey Chatter boards. God forbid you occassionally lurk at the Nashville Striders board, too. Wink

Tick tock

S&M Collector

I just took a quick look at the other Monkey Chat board and accidentally fell asleep. However, anyone interested in gel flavor discussions, more pictures of MJ with his shirt off, or a rehash of the GBD's mental illnesses, then head on over. That being said, this board is even more boring.
              Compression stockings are also being talked about. There is also a picture of me spooning with boys, in case you can't get enough of the one in the swamp. Big grin
              Come across any cool medals lately?
                only be sadder if you also trolled the Monkey Chatter boards.
                That's what I was referring to. You mean there's another Monkey Board? The sorrow just keeps getting deeper. And I saw the subject about compression stockings, Casa. I think it was right before my head hit my desk.

Lazy idiot

That's what I was referring to. You mean there's another Monkey Board?
                  Wink I knew what you were talking about. I was messing with Shan (and myself).

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

crap so what you are saying is that I can't count... I rove 4 boards (only including the ones with the SAME people)... Wow Thunder, now your tears must be big ol' crocodile tears!

S&M Collector

HTFU, Thunder. You're such a crybaby! Wink

The Thunder

HTFU, Thunder. You're such a crybaby! Wink
                        I know, i'll try. *Sniff*

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

God forbid you occassionally lurk at the Nashville Striders board, too. Wink
                          You guys actually do that? That is pretty sad.

Oh Mighty Wing

You guys actually do that? That is pretty sad.
                            who does that?
                              who does that?
                              It's okay Shan. I understand us Nashvillians are like...pretty much the most awesome people you could ever hope to meet. Well. Most of us. At least.... Tanya and I. Liz and Thunder are cool too. Oh, and Jeff. Wait. You only met Tanya. Nevermind.

S&M Collector

It's okay Shan. I understand us Nashvillians are like...pretty much the most awesome people you could ever hope to meet.....at least the ones that showed up to run with you this past Saturday. Those are the only ones that matter, anyway.
                                Fixed