Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hatch (Read 658 times)

The King of Beasts

red X ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

A Dance with Monkeys

Shows up for me.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rosenbst/Monkey2010poster.jpg

The King of Beasts

ah, its my works firewall thingy

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i had a dream where i saw the poster for this year. the one i dreamed about was different than this one. not better. not worse. just different.

isn't life curious.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Dance with Monkeys

Different in what way?

A1, it is on FB as well.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

in one way it was backwards and it had different punctuation.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Dance with Monkeys

You must have been drunk.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i am compelled to say "no shit" but then, it was only a dream.

xor

It makes me want a two dollar footlong.

And then some.

You know what's even curiouser? I had a dream last night that I was bombed, but there was nary a poster present in said dream.

A Dance with Monkeys

Tanya, in your dream, did you eat a two dollar footlong?

I dreamed the giant elk we saw on our honeymoon (that we named megatron) ate my dog.

But that was like monday night, and there were no monkey posters.

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

xor

I dreamed I was at a parade with DirtyGraceFlint.  It might have had posters.

It did make me hungry for a two dollar footlong.

And then some.

Tanya, in your dream, did you eat a two dollar footlong?

How am I supposed to remember? I was blotto.

The King of Beasts

A1, it is on FB as well.

i like it