Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I reverse tapering am Monkey for (Read 606 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can you cram for a marathon?
      What do you think I've been doing?
        Your notes from 11/8's run creeped me out. They bothered me so much, I had to read them three times. Weirdo.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I wonder what happened to the kiddo...

The Thunder

Duh...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

I'll tell him you said "hello"

Tick tock

Can you cram for a marathon?
                A friend of mine at work said to me, "ah just quit smoking on Thursday, run 50 miles on Friday and you'll be set". I'm not sure either of those things will help.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Why is it sideways?

"Ah just quit smoking on Thursday, run 50 miles on Friday and you'll be set."
                  That's fucking beautiful.
                    A friend of mine at work said to me, "ah just quit smoking on Thursday, run 50 miles on Friday and you'll be set". I'm not sure either of those things will help.
                    Yeah. Better not quit smoking. The nicotine should help with the running.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I gotta run 50 miles tomorrow?

The Greatest of All Time

Bring the cigs. I am smoking like a drunk whore after Monkey.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          Bring the cigs. I am smoking like a drunk whore after Monkey.
                          Gross. Not at my house!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

Sweet.

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.