Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Thunder Road is off limits (Read 722 times)

A Saucy Wench

I think it is the year to run naked.

There are only a few people I would want to see do this.  I am not naming names.  But not the vast majority of the crazy idiots who will be there. 

And I dont think I can run with my eyes closed or I might crash into the wall on the hairpin turn.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

DoppleBock

There are only a few people I would want to see do this.  I am not naming names.  But not the vast majority of the crazy idiots who will be there. 

And I dont think I can run with my eyes closed or I might crash into the wall on the hairpin turn.

If we all drink before the race - say a six pack ... maybe that list will grow to 2 handfulls

Beer Goggles!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

A Saucy Wench

If we all drink before the race - say a six pack ... maybe that list will grow to 2 handfulls

Beer Goggles!

I said nothing about any hands being full.  Nuh-uh.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Are you calling me cute?

Are you wearing the same cool shoes?

I think it is the year to run naked.

Would you accept dapper gent? 

Same brand but TBD high-tops.

My experience with nudity is that only the ones you wish not to see are the sole participants.  Minus a few outliers in Spain.

DoppleBock

My experience with nudity is that only the ones you wish not to see are the sole participants.  Minus a few outliers in Spain.

True dat!

Although everyone I see naked on the internet is pretty hot - You all live on the internet, so you must all be hot!

BTW - I am taking about the women - You men can run with some clothes on

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

"run" "2" "eat"

nekkid monkeys? what?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams