Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

woot - heart rate monitor (w/ chest strap) = $20 (Read 517 times)

That was not an attack. They were playing with you. Like my kids play with their food. If it was an attack, you would not be commenting on House's rolleyes.
    Fine. I was trying to keep the blood a secret. There will be blood if you are attacked. And you probably won't live.

Mishka-old log

I'm confused (as usual ) if SEVEN eye rolls are a hug, what is one eye roll? Is that like an arm squeeze or something? Undecided Or is that the one-and-only-true-blue-STFU eye roll?
      Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes
        Mishka just kissed you. (that's what three eye rolls means) One eye roll is the finger, btw, Mississippi.

Smartie pants, what is that one? Is that like back at school dances when they made you slow dance with keeping your arms straight?

Michelle

Mishka just kissed you. (that's what three eye rolls means) One eye roll is the finger, btw, Mississippi.
            Got it. So...does that mean that he...OH NEVER MIND.

Michelle

Mishka-old log

Mishka just kissed you.
              Uh-oh. I threw it out there to see what 3 eye-rolls meant. Don't tell my wife about that in November, m'kay?
                Uh-oh. I threw it out there to see what 3 eye-rolls meant. Don't tell my wife about that in November, m'kay?
                I won't say a word. We'll have to keep quiet about what Casa is doing to Candice too.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

I won't say a word. We'll have to keep quiet about what Casa is doing to Candice too.
                  ohh so it's the good finger and the bad finger...
                    The word "woot" annoys me. That's all.

Mishka-old log

Well, he's not exactly helping himself.
                        Well now I have to ask, WHY?

Michelle

Me too. It makes me want to punch people.

He only wishes, really.

S&M Collector

Looks like I know what word to say when I pass people during the Striders run on Sunday morning. Big grin MTA: While I do this: Roll eyes
                              Come across any cool medals lately?
                                Well now I have to ask, WHY?
                                I'm not exactly sure...which makes it all the more annoying. But what is "woot"? I see it used when people are happy or excited. Are there people who actually say "woot" in real life? Is it a bastardization of "woo hoo"? Do men say "woot" or is it a girly thing? Quite perplexing. MTA: Or what Candice said.