Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

woot - heart rate monitor (w/ chest strap) = $20 (Read 517 times)

Hey, it's almost time to leave work ! WOOT! Tongue Yeah, that word is kinda annoying. It makes me think of Toot. And really, who says that in real life? Great, now I think I want to punch someone. Which would be funny since I punch like a girl who can't punch. Good thing I've never been in a fight.

Michelle

Looks like I know what word to say when I pass people during the Striders run on Sunday morning. Big grin MTA: While I do this: Roll eyes
      Casa...we can't do stuff like that at the Striders run.

Hey, it's almost time to leave work ! WOOT! Tongue Yeah, that word is kinda annoying. It makes me think of Toot. And really, who says that in real life? Great, now I think I want to punch someone. Which would be funny since I punch like a girl who can't punch. Good thing I've never been in a fight.
        My Grandma said toot. But it had a totally different meaning.

Shocked Sounds like there might be chances elsewhere though!!!

Michelle

Mishka-old log

You can do whatever the hell you want as long as you get pictures.
              Shocked Sounds like there might be chances elsewhere though!!!
              Casa likes men.

. Great, now I think I want to punch someone. .
                Save it for the Monkey.

My Grandma said toot. But it had a totally different meaning.
                  How many meanings are there to Toot? I can only think of one, it ryhmes with heart.

Michelle

S&M Collector

You can do whatever the hell you want as long as you get pictures.
                    I no longer allow photographs.
                    Come across any cool medals lately?
                      Save it for the Monkey.
                      Oh great. I'm probably the person people want to punch most at the Monkey. Maybe we should make a poll?

How many meanings are there to Toot? I can only think of one, it ryhmes with heart.
                        FART Big grin

I no longer allow photographs.
                          But your pictures give everyone soooo much to talk about...don't ruin the fun!

Michelle

Oh great. I'm probably the person people want to punch most at the Monkey. Maybe we should make a poll?
                            Ha. Do you really want to find out?

Michelle

"run" "2" "eat"

I'm not exactly sure...which makes it all the more annoying. But what is "woot"? I see it used when people are happy or excited. Are there people who actually say "woot" in real life? Is it a bastardization of "woo hoo"? Do men say "woot" or is it a girly thing?
                              Massachusetts-based Merriam-Webster Inc. said "w00t" -- typically spelled with two zeros -- reflects a new direction in the American language led by a generation raised on video games and cell phone text-messaging. it becomes clear that you, o gorilla-faced one, are too old for w00ting.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Abbr. Meaning WOOT Workshop on Offensive Technologies (Usenix) WOOT Want One of Those WOOT Wow, Loot! (archaic Dungeons & Dragons slang) WOOT We Owned the Other Team (gaming term; less common) WOOT Waste of Our Time WOOT Wonderful Loot (Everquest gaming slang; also seen as W00T) WOOT Way Out of Topic (online forums)

Michelle