Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Help with a Monkey Marathon training program (Read 762 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I wasn't trying to be mean to you or Shan though. Shan's comment just rubbed me the wrong way, it doesn't take much I admit, so it's not her fault.
    This will be noted and added to the list of things to not discuss - you know unless it's been a while since you've been rowled up... Wink

The Thunder

I can't decide if that was helpful or not. The verdict: rude (you bitch) but helpful. That makes me faster. Aerodynamics and stuff.
      1. I must agree with you on the baldness thing. Who needs long scraggly hair like Kelly has anyway? 2. I was trying to be snarky about the 15 lbs thing. But seriously, I always want to lose 10 lbs. (except my soph yr in college. 134 was low enough!)

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

You skinny fuckers and your weight loss shit.....Thunder....dude. You're already thin enough. And JK, if you're really 5'9" and 163 you have to be skinny. And I am not even fat by a stretch but now you bastards have me all self-concious and shit.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Oh sheesh, it's like the ladies lounge in here. People, shut up and eat a Snickers bar.

Amy

JakeKnight

You skinny fuckers and your weight loss shit.....Thunder....dude. You're already thin enough. And JK, if you're really 5'9" and 163 you have to be skinny.
            5'9"? Ha. I had to check my profile and see just how badly I lied. 5'8" is true only in running shoes. 5'7" and some change is a little more accurate. I'll never be skinny. But at least I'm hung like a bear.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

5'8" is true only in running shoes. 5'7" and some change is a little more accurate.
              Even at 5'6" 163 ain't close to fat.

Lazy idiot

I'll never be skinny. But at least I'm hung like a bear.
                Koala, I'm assuming.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Even at 5'6" 163 ain't close to fat.
                  5'11", 145? Am I fat. Is this about me?

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Koala, I'm assuming.
                    LOL. Call him Jam, cause he's on a roll.
                    5'11", 145? Am I fat. Is this about me?
                    Too fucking skinny. Eat a burger, lift some weights or something. You should be fast as all hell with that frame.

Lazy idiot

This is what I like about your reply the most. Because it's true. I'm glad you noticed. Smile Aside from that, I didn't know you had it in you. Good job. I wasn't trying to be mean to you or Shan though. Shan's comment just rubbed me the wrong way, it doesn't take much I admit, so it's not her fault. Oh and, sorry I made you go all spidermonkey Drew.
                      1) Big grin 2) I have it in me, I just make it a point to try and not get riled up too often. Irish blood and red hair... I've got a bit of a temper. 3) Yeah, I'm sorry I went spidermonkey. I should really eat more for breakfast.

Tick tock

JakeKnight

Koala, I'm assuming.
                        Do know you know what the absolute surest sign of comedic genius? It's this: if you can manage to simultaneously insult someone egregiously while making them laugh out loud. Well done. Fuckwad.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

Lazy idiot

Too fucking skinny. Eat a burger, lift some weights or something. You should be fast as all hell with that frame.
                          I know, dude. I eat like Michael Phelps, and gain no weight. Oh, and I do lift weights occassionally. But lately between running and softball I haven't had time. (wah, I know...) And I would be fast as hell if I ever ran more than 20 miles per week.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

LOL. Call him Jam, cause he's on a roll.
                            Do know you know what the absolute surest sign of comedic genius? It's this: if you can manage to simultaneously insult someone egregiously while making them laugh out loud. Well done. Fuckwad.
                            Yes, it's very unbecoming of me to quote these. But I just wanted to say that I wish I could hang with you guys (and ladies) on a random Friday night at a bar. Cause there would be insults flying until we were pissing ourselves laughing.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Um. Yeah. You got it. Nothing to add to that. You go, girlfriend.
                              Tapping the sarcasm meter Friggin' thing is broke. WTF?

Tick tock

The Thunder

You skinny fuckers and your weight loss shit.....Thunder....dude. You're already thin enough. And JK, if you're really 5'9" and 163 you have to be skinny. And I am not even fat by a stretch but now you bastards have me all self-concious and shit.
                                Marcus. The lean wolf leads the pack.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…