Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Help with a Monkey Marathon training program (Read 762 times)

The Thunder

Marcus, glad we're on the same page now. I wouldn't talk junk to you. Kelly, err...Casa Yes, I grew up with people calling me Andy. I could care less. Lots of people call me Andy. No biggie. Here's a few other's I'm known as: Andrew, Andy, Drew, Thunder, LH, SkaterJack (7th grade), James, Holbie, and Holbs. Oh, and Big Poppa Pump...but don't ask about that one. I pretty much answer to anything.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

He's not going to tell you. He won't even tell me, and he promised a LONG time ago.
      But I have a nicer ass than you. Just sayin'
      Kelly, err...Casa Yes, I grew up with people calling me Andy. I could care less. Lots of people call me Andy. No biggie. Here's a few other's I'm known as: Andrew, Andy, Drew, Thunder, LH, SkaterJack (7th grade), James, Holbie, and Holbs. Oh, and Big Poppa Pump...but don't ask about that one. I pretty much answer to anything.
      I have never had a proper nick name because you got them all. Bastard.
      Marcus. Great question. One I don't think I've ever been asked! I'll e-mail it you!
      I'll hold my breath.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

Can you explain this? For real. I know your real name but won't write it here. How did the House thing happen?
        Marcus. Great question. One I don't think I've ever been asked! I'll e-mail it you!
        Come across any cool medals lately?
          But I have a nicer ass than you. Just sayin' I have never had a proper nick name because you got them all. Bastard.
          We'll let Casa decide. And oh yea...what part of JK saying I have a "perfect runner's body" did you not understand?

You ass.

Lazy idiot

I'll e-mail it you!
              Bobby, Oh sure, Greg gets all the answers. What a bastard. Sincerely, Peter

Tick tock

S&M Collector

The Thunder

We'll let Casa decide. And oh yea...what part of JK saying I have a "perfect runner's body" did you not understand?
                  Sorry, but no one's ass beats Liz's ass. JK's ran behind both of you, maybe we should let him decide?

The Greatest of All Time

Exactly my point. Distance runners are not known for having great asses.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

Marcus, glad we're on the same page now. I wouldn't talk junk to you. Kelly, err...Casa Yes, I grew up with people calling me Andy. I could care less. Lots of people call me Andy. No biggie. Here's a few other's I'm known as: Andrew, Andy, Drew, Thunder, LH, SkaterJack (7th grade), James, Holbie, and Holbs. Oh, and Big Poppa Pump...but don't ask about that one. I pretty much answer to anything.
                      Well, whatever. Tongue Don't hate the scraggly haired player, hate the game. Wink
                        Sorry, but no one's ass beats Liz's ass. JK's ran behind both of you, maybe we should let him decide?
                        This is between Marcus and I.

JakeKnight

There is a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Answering that question would be leaping right over that line. I can think of at least 17 ways that could get me in trouble. No, thanks.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

The Thunder

There is a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Answering that question would be leaping right over that line. I can think of at least 17 ways that could get me in trouble. No, thanks.
                            Ha! Smart man. Casa-I threw that BPP nickname in there for you, where were you on that one?

Exactly my point. Distance runners are not known for having great asses.
                              Well I don't look like a Paula Radcliffe or Deena Kastor. Add a hundred miles or so a week to what I already do and I might though.

S&M Collector

Ha! Smart man. Casa-I threw that BPP nickname in there for you, where were you on that one?
                                Holler!