Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet stuffing party (Read 436 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

For y'all who are locals, November 20, 6pm. Pizza and beer/wine, down by Berry's Chapel/Franklin and Kristy and Dean Phillips' house. Who is in? Tanya, you no showed last year, you MUST come this year.
      Only locals? Sheesh. My flight gets in around 3. I'd be happy to help. I will need better directions than just Kristy and Dean Philips' house though.

Amy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We'd LOVE for you to join us. I did not realize you were coming in so early. Thursday(?)
          Yup, I'll be getting in on Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to it. Smile

Amy

Sign me and Deanna up It was a fun excuse to eat pizza and drink wine last year

The Thunder

I'm a solid "Maybe".

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I can't remember what trumped up excuse I gave last year, but I'll be there this year.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I can't remember what trumped up excuse I gave last year, but I'll be there this year.
                  Alone or with Cheryl?

The Thunder

Email it to me, I may need it.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

I would be happy to join the festivities, but making the commitment this far out is dangerous. I have a race that weekend and may be training that day.

The tangents are moot.

Alone or with Cheryl?
                        I'll mention the "beer and wine" section to her. I'm seeing her stuffing packets.

Why is it sideways?

Beer and Cheryl? I bet JK shows up. I'm in.
                            What's with JK these days anyway? I'm feeling disowned. Er, something. He's just mad that he broke his finger poking me in my rock hard abs.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Beer and Cheryl? I bet JK shows up. I'm in.
                              Jeff also no-showed last year...
                                I was the only one out of all you people who showed up. And haven't I been voted like...most unreliable?