Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Another one falls. (Read 689 times)

Idiot

Robin.

Heh...

I decided that if I'm going to call myself a runner, I should probably run.

Skooter 2.5

Batman needs to get her ass back up in the swamp. I never asked to be left cold and alone. That was your overdramatic fault. I mean, I love you to death, but I'm a sidekick without a superhero flailing in the wind in there....

Goals?

Batman needs to get her ass back up in the swamp. [...]  flailing in the wind in there....

Everybody flails about in the swamp, with matching jerseys. 

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

almost there.... almost... there....

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

getting close

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

gah!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

is that it ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

waaaaa!!! waaaaa!!!