Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

About those hills.... (Read 705 times)

Speaking of intelligence, I just glanced at JK's signature and thought it said, "The price of victory is high. But so are the retards."

JakeKnight

Speaking of intelligence, I just glanced at JK's signature and thought it said, "The price of victory is high. But so are the retards."
      Your version is better than mine.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't get it. The price of retards is high?
        JakeKnight

I don't get it. The price of retards is high?
          Nope. The retards are just high. Which is pretty much accurate.

Lazy idiot

But that is a vital life skill. Don't her parents want to prepare her for school?
            Fear not. Some time between now and leaving for college, young Lucy will learn the joys of root beer and the word "damn". I'm an uncle, I have a job to do, damnit.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Fear not. Some time between now and leaving for college, young Lucy will learn the joys of root beer and the word "damn". I'm an uncle, I have a job to do, damnit.
              if only my classes were full of more kids who belched their curse words - ohh maybe that should be the rule this year " no swearing unless done in the confines of a belch" (course they would have to look up confines)

Why is it sideways?

The secret: Go easy on the uphills, push it on the downhills.
                  Shan...I should probably know this but when are you coming to Nashville to run PWP?

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan...I should probably know this but when are you coming to Nashville to run PWP?
                    August 2nd. Trent has actually talked me into running the 5K and then running 6-8 miles to finish the mileage I need. I must be crazy.

"run" "2" "eat"

The secret to tumbling helplessly through heretofore unexplored dimensions of the time/space continuum, on your face: Go easy on the uphills, push it on the downhills.
                      repairoh'ed.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JakeKnight

The secret: Go easy on walk the uphills, push it on limp down the downhills.
                        Edited for clarity.

August 2nd. Trent has actually talked me into running the 5K and then running 6-8 miles to finish the mileage I need. I must be crazy.
                          Aw man...i'm taking my little sister and a bunch of her friends camping that week for her birthday. How long are you in town?

Edited for clarity.
                            No, that's how Casa does it. MTA: My first Casa joke since he's been back....chaaa!

Oh Mighty Wing

dang it! Friday afternoon through Monday morning.
                                JK - So, yes I could go look up the elevation chart. And yes, I guess I could figure out the little wavy lines myself. But I'd rather have the completely biased opinion of one Gorilla Man. Hills on the PV marathon course - kinda sorta the same as those on the Monkey? Or total weaksauce in comparison?

Amy