Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Bringing the Message board to real life....FAIL (Read 512 times)

The Thunder

So today at my little rinky dink 5k, Trent introduced me to a lady that says she want's to make the monkey her first marathon. I responded with the typical "Message Board" response. "You're an idiot" I say. No one laughed. Ooops.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Hahahaha... Really?

Tick tock

Menees introduced me to his wife today as a Monkey. She nodded, understandingly.

The Thunder

Hahahaha... Really?
          Really. She gave me a not so happy look. Oh well, she must be an idiot! Wink

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

So today at my little rinky dink 5k, Trent introduced me to a lady that says she want's to make the monkey her first marathon. I responded with the typical "Message Board" response. "You're an idiot" I say. No one laughed. Ooops.
            If it makes you feel any better, I laughed when I read that. Out loud. For Real.

Lazy idiot

If it makes you feel any better, I laughed when I read that. Out loud. For Real.
              You won't be laughing in 28 weeks. Evil grin Wink

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

mgerwn - I just saw your updated signature stuff. Monkey is out?!? Why? Now I almost feel bad about my previous post. I know this isn't the Swamp, but are we allowed to apologize in here?

Tick tock

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Sadly, I will. I will be in South Bend and will not be able to make it this year. So don't do anything to screw it up so the race gets cancelled next year. You've heard how those Park Rangers can get. MTA: No apology necessary. I will miss the race and am disappointed at not being there but it's a personal decision. My son works as a student manager for the University of Connecticut football team, and they will be playing Notre Dame @ Notre Dame for the first time that same weekend. The chance to experience that, as well as see him on that field is one that won't come around again, so I've decided to postpone my participation in the Monkey Madness for a year. So there better be a Monkey V !

Lazy idiot

Sadly, I will. I will be in South Bend and will not be able to make it this year. So don't do anything to screw it up so the race gets cancelled next year. You've heard how those Park Rangers can get.
                    You assume I'll be the one to get the race cancelled. Nice.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

South Bend is not too far from the Harpeth Hills.

Lazy idiot

Plus, unless Notre Dame suddenly became the fifth team in the AFC North (like we need another crappy team), they'll be playing on Saturday. See you at 8.

Tick tock

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

7 hours 27 minutes drive time. But I would have to drive late into the night and would not be able to partake in the pre-race pasta party, the fun run the day before, or the many hours of drunken festive partying with my fellow Monkey-ites. I want the full experience, or none at all.
                          mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

See you at 8.
                            If only I knew someone in the area with a plane who'd be willing to come get me...