Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Does a flat route still count for Monkey Training? (Read 381 times)

Good luck with that. That makes two of us!
    Well a quick look at any of my race times and you know only half of what I said is reasonably possible...and either Candice hasn't read this or she's just being nice. Your marathon is coming up soon isn't it?

The Thunder

Well a quick look at any of my race times and you know only half of what I said is reasonably possible...and either Candice hasn't read this or she's just being nice. Your marathon is coming up soon isn't it?
      Maybe.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I just switched to the half at the marathon Thunder may or may not be doing. Cry but my achilles will thank me later. Or not.

and either Candice hasn't read this or she's just being nice.
          Candice is never nice. Not really. Wink Of course you won't beat me. And you may or may not make it through this uninjured (the same is true for all of us)...accept your fate.

Something just drifted through the room. There was just a hint of irony in it.
            You liked that, did you? Wink

I just switched to the half at the marathon Thunder may or may not be doing. Cry but my achilles will thank me later. Or not.
              You doing Louisville Tanya?! For real?? Dude...we totally have to race each other for beer since i'm doing the 1/2 as well.

Why is it sideways?

Boo achilles.
                  Boo achilles.
                  Oh yea, somehow I ignored that part. That sucks T.

The Thunder

Candice she's talking about on the greenway, not Louisville.

Candice she's talking about on the greenway, not Louisville.
                      Oh. You're running that one too?

Candice is never nice. Not really. Wink
                        I had my suspicions. Big grin
                        Of course you won't beat me.
                        I ran 6 miles last night at a blistering 9:24 pace...you should be VERY afraid. I'm pretty sure I could have ran faster and I didn't even have raceday magic working for me.

The Thunder

Oh. You're running that one too?
                          Probably not....but Maybe.

you should be VERY afraid.
                            Eh, not so much Wink

Candice--were you parked in the grass field over by the Stoned Gates this a.m.? I saw an Xterra with 26.2, triathlon sticker, and some other sticker of a chick running or something. Thought it might be you. I ran 10.5 on BMB for a change and parked in the same field. Exciting!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Double on BMB? That's just wrong.