Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

THNK GD (Read 315 times)

A Saucy Wench

That foolishness is finally erased from my graph.  It's like it never happened.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Only 11 short months until it reappears

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Today is December 19, 2012 | The marathon is November 24, 2013 at 8 am | 48 weeks, 4 days to go

The King of Beasts

I can't wait.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm running somewhere in 48 weeks, 4 days. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait.

xor

MZL TV

This is like the Snopp Dogg version of MTV isn't it.

Slice

So I have 48 weeks, 4 days to 1) Bribe the RD with beer for entry 2) Convince my legs this is a "good" idea and 3) Convince DH that this is a perfectly reasonable idea.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

A Saucy Wench

So I have 48 weeks, 4 days to drink beer.

fify

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Mr MattM

Today is December 19, 2012 | The marathon is November 24, 2013 at 8 am | 48 weeks, 4 days to go

Fairly certain I have something else going on that day... <clears throat - darts eyes - disappears leaving a cloudburst of dust>

be curious; not judgmental