Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I saw a flying monkey! (Read 266 times)

born on the bayou

I'm  95% lurker on RA, but I know a monkey when I see one.  I was running my usual run on the streetcar tracks last Monday, and some dude blows by me with a flying monkey on his back!  I live in NOLA, so this was quite the shock.  I tried to catch up, but once we hit the construction zone, I lost ya, man.

Monkeys in New Orleans - my goodness.  Smile

- Amanda

All the way down in New Orleans?

That's it. The Monkey Apocalypse has begun.

If we can't stop them on November 18th, it will mean the end of humanity.

Oh, and in case you didn't already know, we can't stop them.

"run" "2" "eat"

STEPHEN!!!!!!!!!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

All the way down in New Orleans?

Oh, and in case you didn't already know, we can't stop them.

By the way, "Simon" is a little too close to "simian" for my taste.  Are you sure you're not an agent of those little devils?  

The tangents are moot.

Marathon Maniac #957

I thought the end of the world wasn't supposed to happen until December 11....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

xor

That depends on how you count.

Percy Warner was known to skip certain days every x years.  So his monkpocalypse is earlier.