Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

FLYING ORANGE MONKEY CHUNKS!! (Read 299 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

just sayin....

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Kalsarikännit

From Wikipedia (where I get all of my info):

Orange Monkey is an American experimental rock band from the state of California. The band currently consists of Aukey, Crystal, Mc Ryan, Dave and a penguin named Hiyo (formerly known as The Mysterious Hiyo.)

There's not enough mysterious penguins in rock n' roll.  Hard to believe they are from California.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

Is Hiyo regular penguin tuxedo-toned?

Or do you suppose he/she is Silver?

xor

I think I just figured out the current title of this group.  Ha.

Side note, the title change(s) leads me to just another reason why I'm not a member of the swamp.  The name adjustment changes the ordering of how/where this group appears on the bottom of the community page.  I had been used to it being 2nd on my list when it started with H.  For a few days, there were no new posts, per that page.  Hmmm.  Finally I noticed that I had been checking a different group that doesn't get traffic... because the 2nd one on my list was no longer this one.  The name change made it 1st.

All of which should not be read as a complaint about name changes, but more that I really ought to read stuff rather than fall back on spatial recognition.  Except I think the swamp changes names more frequently, and chasing it around is too much trouble.

A Saucy Wench

I think I just figured out the current title of this group.  Ha.

Side note, the title change(s) leads me to just another reason why I'm not a member of the swamp.  The name adjustment changes the ordering of how/where this group appears on the bottom of the community page.  I had been used to it being 2nd on my list when it started with H.  For a few days, there were no new posts, per that page.  Hmmm.  Finally I noticed that I had been checking a different group that doesn't get traffic... because the 2nd one on my list was no longer this one.  The name change made it 1st.

All of which should not be read as a complaint about name changes, but more that I really ought to read stuff rather than fall back on spatial recognition.  Except I think the swamp changes names more frequently, and chasing it around is too much trouble.

Yeah, but the swamp is almost always 2000 miles of..........  so it doesnt usually move. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Ah, well.

That's different!

Anyway, the current title of this group is fun.

xor

I see what you did there.

My issue is that I'm a member of the Grandmas group.  So the switch from H to F to H again tricks me.

I should remove myself from the G group.  (as well as a couple others)  Now to figure out how to do that.

Or perhaps this is hotel california.

"run" "2" "eat"

monkeyville is not in california.

durr.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams