Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dammit (Read 528 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Wait...can you do that?

Verily & forsooth!  Your friends and family want you to be happy

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

See you guys there this foolish idiot will be there. I will proable regret this on December 5th but only time will tell.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Hoodoo Guru

See you guys there this foolish idiot will be there. I will proable regret this on December 5th but only time will tell.

Oh, you'll regret it way before then.

The tangents are moot.

Speaking of regret, are the shirts the same as last year's? I ordered a medium since last year's small was more like doll clothing.  If I'm going to run this stupid marathon for the 5th time, I want 4 monkeys on a sleeve on a shirt that fits, dammit.

But if the mediums are truly mediums, I don't want to look like I'm wearing a potato sack.

Please help me with this fashion dilemma.

Thx.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Same shirt as last year.  They come in unisex and in wimmins.  Wimmins is form fitting.  What, didn't you read as you registered?  Tell me what you want and I will make sure that is what is in the system.

A Saucy Wench

Are you doing the 2 shirt system again? Cause the medium tshirt fit.

Anyway I am pretty sure I ordered a wimmins L.  Which will probably still be second skin.   Which can have its uses I guess. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WHAT THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES?!?!?!?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you people don't piss me off, everybody will get a cotton shirt.  The cotton shirts will fit like cotton shirts do.  They may be true to size and they may not.

In addition, this year you may also get a tech shirt.  These will be the same GDDMN shirts as last year.  There will be a unisex shirt and there will be a woman's fitted shirt.  When you registered, you got to choose whether you wanted a woman's fitted shirt or a unisex shirt.  Last year I assumed that women wanted woman's shirts and apparently that made an ass out of you and me.  This year I gave you fucking assholes the choice and I have now gotten no fewer than 10 emails and fucking message board posts from freaked out women about whether they got the right shirt or not.

Jesus fucking Phelps on a monkey butt stick.

A Saucy Wench

heh heh. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Do I get brownie points for figuring it all out and ordering the right shirt?   

Tanya-  last year you said the small fit you OK.  It was the year before's shirt you said was doll clothing.   I remember this because the small I got last year is really small on me.....

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

I ordered the right one also.  It's just fun messing with Trent. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

HOLY FUCKING SHIT CRAP.  I JUST GOT ANOTHER GDDMN EMAIL ASKING FOR A SIZE CHANGE.
                          C-R

Jesus fucking Phelps on a monkey butt stick.

POD

And tell me again how I should select my shirt size for Monkey? Heh

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Do I get brownie points for figuring it all out and ordering the right shirt?   

Tanya-  last year you said the small fit you OK.  It was the year before's shirt you said was doll clothing.   I remember this because the small I got last year is really small on me.....

No, both years were too small. It seemed big enough last year until I tried to actually run in it.  And three years ago, the headhole was too small. Four years ago, the color was wack. The first year was perfect.

mta: In re-reading this, I realize I have too many years/shirts. So let's just split the difference and say that 3 years ago the headhole was for pinheads and the color was wack.

If you people don't piss me off, everybody will get a cotton shirt.   

So, I hope my last post pissed you off.

Though I might add that cotton shirts would make Theresa happier.