Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Strings (Read 649 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Congratulations on the birth of your love child!

Oh Mighty Wing

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lazy idiot

Congrats, Strings. Just missed your birthday, too. Big grin

Tick tock

Congrats dude. Say goodbye to your sleep.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Congrats dude. Say goodbye to your sleep.
            I don't sleep already.
              I don't sleep already.
              So are you saying you are undead?

So are you saying you are undead?
                That would have advantages. Mainly that I would have all the time in the world to sleep. Of course, I wouldn't physically sleep anymore. Kinda like youth being wasted on the young, isn't it?
                bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Kinda like youth being wasted on the young, isn't it?
                  I remember when the youth were only wasted on strong drink stolen from their friends' parents -- and illegal drugs. Thanks Nancy Reagan.
                    I remember when the youth were only wasted on strong drink stolen from their friends' parents -- and illegal drugs. Thanks Nancy Reagan.
                    Just say no to just say no.

Baby picture thread
                      He truly is adorable! Newborns are the best...you can put them down and go do something and when you get back they'll still be in that same spot. Big grin Plus, they are the ultimate snugglers. Curled up on the sofa with your newborn baby is the quickest way to dreamland. *sigh* I think I almost miss those days.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

He truly is adorable! Newborns are the best...you can put them down and go do something and when you get back they'll still be in that same spot. Big grin Plus, they are the ultimate snugglers. Curled up on the sofa with your newborn baby is the quickest way to dreamland. *sigh* I think I almost miss those days.
                        Remember you are just going to borrow mine (when I have them. no this isn't an indication)
                          Remember you are just going to borrow mine (when I have them. no this isn't an indication)
                          Well now you have to hurry up and live up to that promise!!! I love babies, but don't worry, I'm at the point where I will be more than happy to give him/her back after a bit. Big grin Of course it might make my husband start to twitch when he sees me holding a baby and getting that "I want a baby" look on my face. ! Tongue

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

he has to invite me in to not invite me back
                              he has to invite me in to not invite me back
                              Ha- yeah, I guess my thought got ahead of myself with the baby thing...I was thinking of if it were a case if you brought the baby to my house to babysit so you would have already been invited in. Big grin How about to avoid the whole twitchy husband thing, I'll just come to your house to babysit! Yes

Michelle