Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Looking forward to Monkey (Read 714 times)

It's 2pm and she hasnt asked for lunch yet.  I think she'd be good.  Besides they have candy and stuff in the "we all want to listen to your child beg while we are stuck in this line" section.

Heh. I don't miss that section. The other night I was at Target with my 11 year old. The young boy in the aisle next to us was doing the beg/scream/tantrum for candy ritual. My daughter quietly asked, "I wasn't that bad, was I?". I laughed and told her she should consider herself lucky to be alive. Then she said "shut up, fatty".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

purpleprincess

Trent,  

Is it still ok to heckle runners when they come by the water stop  ?

If so , that's what I'm looking forward to  Evil

Just kidding,  but the looks on people faces last year when we told them they just missed out on piggy back rides up the hill was great!

Michaels is my favorite store too...

What is wrong with you?

xor

Fast running == glucose deprived brain.

I can't WAIT to eat at that sportsbar across the street from microtel 2 or 3 times.

What is wrong with you?

Don't you like looking at the cupcake paint?

They have this really cool cake set I want to buy that you can make a zebra cake with. A ZEBRA CAKE!! Wouldn't that be awesome? From time to time I go in and look at it but I never purchase it. I don't know why. It's only like $10.

Anyway, I like painting. I also like to craft things. Well, okay, I kind of just like the idea of crafting things because I don't really ever buy anything to craft....I just go in and look at the things and get ideas on what I would craft if I were to actually purchase supplies to craft.

But I do buy paint and canvas and art stuff there a lot....one day....one day i'll buy the zebra cake. It's really more to do with the fact that I don't want to have to eat the cake once I buy it.

And what srlopez said...glycogen. Need more.

Do you wear a jaunty beret and a horizontally-striped shirt when you shop for art supplies at Michaels?

xor

I do!

And I sing this song.

(the Marcel Marceau stripey shirt makes its appearance at about 1:39)

Hoodoo Guru

I can't WAIT to eat at that sportsbar across the street from microtel 2 or 3 times.

Awesome, we can plan our all-you-can-eat-carbo-load-pasta-fest there.

The tangents are moot.

Do you wear a jaunty beret and a horizontally-striped shirt when you shop for art supplies at Michaels?

No...I only dress like that when I go to the family owned art stores...which are usually more overpriced than Michaels.