Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dread (Read 660 times)

DoppleBock

Wow its almost a new year

Almost time for me to dread the impending doom of 2011 Monkey ...

doom! doom! doom!

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Avoid the rush. Begin dreading now.

A Saucy Wench

What's the weather forecast?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hoodoo Guru

What's the weather forecast?

Cloudy.  With a chance of pain.

The tangents are moot.

Hawt and sexy

For xmas, I wanted some invisible sauce that makes me invisible to monkeys. All they have in Iowa is the visible sauce and it tastes like poo. Santa needs to get on the ball here. The elves were slackin.

I'm touching your pants.

DoppleBock

I had a terrible revelation recently

If I do not get my ass in shape for Grandmas (With less than 4 weeks - Not likely), I will have to run a sub 3 at Monkey to reach my goal this year.  Stupid Monkey Marathon ...

Its funny - 2009 I did no hill training except a few 1/4s on the TM - I did OK

In 2010 I did a moderate amount of real hill training - I stunk it up

So do I go back to ignoring the hills or train really hard on Hills

Hypothetically speaking if you assume you can train for Monkey.

I also think I challenged someone to the Dirty Dogstyle Dark Monkey Double - Hopefull he has forgotten

Elly.

You must have been Drinking at that time. Anyone tell you Tornado Road is back? But that does not mean the RD will use it......

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

DoppleBock

The silly RD can use any course he wants and I will still dread it.

Drinking?  When?  When I wrote the post? or during the race? or just in general? 

A Saucy Wench

Shit...I think I actually said something about RUNNING monkey this year.  Considering I can barely run an hour at an 11 minute mile right now I am going to have to do something soon. 

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

DoppleBock

damn it woman you have 5 months to train - It's too early for talking shit

A Saucy Wench

damn it woman you have 5 months to train - It's too early for talking shit

I ran 2.8 miles today.   I'm on my way.