Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Cali-Monkey Dreamin' (Read 549 times)

LMK if this becomes a reality.

What did you not understand about "Ben and I always eat Pizza the day before a marathon." And "Pizza Perfect is about the only pizza place I ever ate in Nashville."

Him and I will be there. Anyone else is welcome to join us there on SATURDAY. Apparently Dragon and MC are eating there on Friday. I'm sure they would not mind if you guys joined them.

Hey..does anyone want to go and see "New Moon" on Friday?!?! Yea, I didn't think so...

C-R

What did you not understand about "Ben and I always eat Pizza the day before a marathon." And "Pizza Perfect is about the only pizza place I ever ate in Nashville."

Heh. I meant location not if. Another spot was mentioned.

But yeah I'll be there on Sat.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Him and I will be there. Anyone else is welcome to join us there on SATURDAY. Apparently Dragon and MC are eating there on Friday. I'm sure they would not mind if you guys joined them.

Hey..does anyone want to go and see "New Moon" on Friday?!?! Yea, I didn't think so...

Oops. 

Saturday it is!

Amy

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

I R SMRT.

That's okay.  I'm not firing on all cylinders today either.  Big grin

Amy

The King of Beasts

Who wants to go to Pizza Perfect for lunch with Ben and I?!

I am there.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Lazy idiot

Drew?

It's tentatively on the schedule.  I've got a crew with me, so I have to make sure they're cool with me telling them what to do all weekend (I'm "running" a marathon, GDDMNT!). 

I know nobody else cares, but the OSU/UM game is that morning.  So we may find a place to watch that, and then take a drive through PWP. 

I'll keep you updated.

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

OK, my flight, hotel and rental tin can are booked.  I'm in for any  activities and gatherings on Saturday. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

OK, my flight, hotel and rental tin can are booked.  I'm in for any  activities and gatherings on Saturday. 

YAY!!!! 

Amy

SKOOTER?

Skooter 3.0

In. Saturday lunch, no problem!

Goals?