Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hm (Read 605 times)

How can this be the monkey forum if no one has mentioned anything about registration opening today.

Seriously.  Gah.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

"run" "2" "eat"

registration opened today.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

happy now?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

How can this be the monkey forum if no one has mentioned anything about registration opening today.

Seriously.  Gah.

We were all hoping that it would not happen this year.

sigh...

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Mr MattM

happy now?

Why yes.  Yes, I am.  Thank you.

be curious; not judgmental

Hoodoo Guru

I just hope that "how fast you register" is not one of the variables Trent is using in his weighted lottery, as I haven't quite worked up the energy to register yet, and might not for a couple of days.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

All I know is that 220 people will have registered for the weighted lottery ahead of Dallas, maybe many many more.

And 20 of the 25 charity slots are gone gone gone.

xor

I opened this thread expecting discussion of the half monkey option.

dammit.

The Thunder

Hmmmm.....

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I opened this thread expecting discussion of the half monkey option.

dammit.

I thought this was a 5K?

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Hoodoo Guru

All I know is that 220 people will have registered for the weighted lottery ahead of Dallas

That's about how many finish in front of me on race day.

The tangents are moot.

All I know is that 220 people will have registered for the weighted lottery 

If folks know they have a week to register, they seem to be not in such a hurry do they?  The final number of folks who will be in this lottery will be interesting, wonder how much will it be over subscribed.

DoppleBock

I agree - WIll it be 400 or 1,000 or more?

If folks know they have a week to register, they seem to be not in such a hurry do they?  The final number of folks who will be in this lottery will be interesting, wonder how much will it be over subscribed.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Mr MattM

I am afraid to register.  I don't take rejection well...

Shocked

be curious; not judgmental

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If folks know they have a week to register, they seem to be not in such a hurry do they?

Sayeth the third person to put his name in the hat.