Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

New Glarus request (Read 764 times)

Did you look?  Did you tell me where you were so I could look on the Beer Finder to tell you where it is?

Sigh

Thanks for trying tho!

I looked where I was at. Did you tell me to tell you where I was so you could look on the Beer Finder? No.

I only had a chance to go to the one place though. They just had Uff Da, Spotted Cow, Raspberry and Belgium Cherry.

I'll be there again.

Imminent Catastrophe

Chocolate and beer. Two wonderful things that do not belong in the same product.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Chocolate and beer. Two wonderful things that do not belong in the same product.

Spoken by a man who has clearly never had a good chocolate stout.

DoppleBock

The beer finder is pretty useless in my area - There are 2 places that carry many of the new glarus - One claims to carry everything they can get their hands on.  It has not gotten it's hands on Chocolate Abbey yet - They are pretty good and took my name and number and will see if they can get it in soon.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It looks like it was a somewhat limited release.  You are all my heros for trying!

DoppleBock

Step # 1 "Procure Chocolate Abbey" - Complete

Step # 2 "Do not drink Chocolate Abbey yourself" - TBD

Step # 3 "Transport Chocolate Abbey to TN and hand over to Trent" - TBD

I got lucky and called the place back while the New Glarus rep was there and managed to snag a couple of 4 - packs.  Not sure if Trent will ever see them - But I have them ...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Turns out it is a somewhat limited commodity, that Chocolate Abbey...

Like I said, DB is king of the mountain!

DoppleBock

I made it through another night ... Although I had really wierd dreams last night.

1)  DW and I got to Madison for the Badger game tomorrow and we bumped into our friends that were suppose to pick up and drive to the game - They were not mad ?

2)  DW was pissed at me for some reason and drank the Chocolate Abbey just to spite me.

Doc ... What does it all mean?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It means that I am now scared.

Elly.

Wonder if Chocolate Abbey has as many carbs as Trent's mac & cheese.....

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

DoppleBock

PS - #1 and #2 were not part of the same dream sequence

I must have done something really bad as my wife has never been the vengful type 

I made it through another night ... Although I had really wierd dreams last night.

1)  DW and I got to Madison for the Badger game tomorrow and we bumped into our friends that were suppose to pick up and drive to the game - They were not mad ?

2)  DW was pissed at me for some reason and drank the Chocolate Abbey just to spite me.

Doc ... What does it all mean?