Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

How much are you folks running (Read 458 times)

in the park?  Before last year I ran an 18 mile run in the park, but not gonna happen this year.

This thing is only 25 days away!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Doesn't matter.

You cannot train for the Monkey.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

in the park?  

I'd run in the park every day if they hadn't changed those parking rules.  

The King of Beasts

in the park? 

this year?

i am up to 2060 miles.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

C-R

Crap. If you're a non-Nashvegas type I guess you're really screwed.

I guess I can forget the miles and just start drinking more beer to get ready for this pain fest.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

The Thunder

Park?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

this year?

i am up to 2060 miles.

GEEZ! That's more than I've ran since I started keeping a RA log... maybe that explains a lot.  Hopefully you'll kill a lot of the monkeys before I come slogging through.

GEEZ! That's more than I've ran since I started keeping a RA log...

You're screwed.