MoRun in the house (Read 956 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This place is now complete.

Imminent Catastrophe

This place is now complete.

explain.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Wow, this has changed!  Trent what did you do?

Is too early to ask "save me a spot" for  Monkey VII? Been hard

to sign up when my fingers can only move so fast and all the slots

had been taken by then.

Ha!

No need to explain "kitty", where's GITM?

"run" "2" "eat"

yeah, ternt -- what did you do? for the love of ginger, what the hell did you doooooo?!?!?!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

Missouri Runner was one of the first posters on the Flying Monkey web site forums.  He was mocked by The Thunder (who at the time went by the mild mannered name of Andrew) because Mo had never run a marathon before and Andrew thought he would never finish the Monkey. 

Andrew was proven wrong, changed his name, moved out of town and has never been heard from again.

And Missouri Runner is here.  Welcome back Mo!

The tangents are moot.

Lazy idiot

Mo had never run a marathon before and Andrew thought he would never finish the Monkey. 

Only an idiot would try something like that

Tick tock

Hoodoo Guru

Only an idiot would try something like that

I know, right?

The tangents are moot.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  That's so yesteryear and some umteen marathons

ago.

Mr MattM

No need to explain "kitty", where's GITM?

Last I heard, GITM was not here.  Let me know if you run into him.  He has some 'splaining to do...

be curious; not judgmental

xor

I'm bart simpson. Who the hell are you?

The Thunder

Missouri Runner was one of the first posters on the Flying Monkey web site forums.  He was mocked by The Thunder (who at the time went by the mild mannered name of Andrew) because Mo had never run a marathon before and Andrew thought he would never finish the Monkey. 

Andrew was proven wrong, changed his name, moved out of town and has never been heard from again.

And Missouri Runner is here.  Welcome back Mo!

I'm pretty sure that was Shan I mocked relentlessly....but who knows.  Oh, and hi. 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

As official message board historian, I would like to point out that Shannon was not around for the first Monkey.  MoRun was.  In fact, it was you who shortened the name Missouri Runner to MoRun as a way of further mocking him.  You are a sad, sad little man.  Oh, and when are you back in town?

The tangents are moot.

The Thunder

As official message board historian, I would like to point out that Shannon was not around for the first Monkey.  MoRun was.  In fact, it was you who shortened the name Missouri Runner to MoRun as a way of further mocking him.  You are a sad, sad little man.  Oh, and when are you back in town?

If I were to "mock" someone, I might say something about how sad it is to have to call yourself "TheOtherDallasSmith" because there is a little ole 71 yr old man that can whup ya in any race. 

If I were to do something mean like that....of course, it would be fake hostility since we all know that I think you're the coolest. 

Not sure when I'll be back.  I need to visit, but my schedule just doesn't ever seem to work out that way.  Maybe this summer.  Feel free to come visit the Noke! 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

If I were to "mock" someone, I might say something about how sad it is to have to call yourself "TheOtherDallasSmith" because there is a little ole 71 yr old man that can whup ya in any race. 

Not only is 71 year old Dallas Smith faster than me by a good margin, but he's better looking too.  Sad

The tangents are moot.

You should race up in my area Dallas, you sure to win and

bring "Monkey Sam" with you ... no wait, um, ... nevermind!