Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Casa, I know the name. But I am not gonna out the poor kid here in the internet. I am trying to be discreet while finding out if it was Candice's sister's friend. But Candice is being so blond that I have to spell the thing out for her. Those were not my swear words. The belonged to Jules.
      No, you're not invited. I'm also strength training and swimming.
      I didn't ask to come with you. I'm going with Stephen and Deanna...and like 10 other people.

The Greatest of All Time

Can I be in your sub group?
        GETM. Of course. You're my sub-group Queen.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          GETM. Of course. You're my sub-group Queen.
          Are you going to bring more chocolate milk? Are we going to wear shoes?

S&M Collector

I didn't ask to come with you.
            Cool Good. Thanks for clarifying. Whew! Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes
            Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

Are you going to bring more chocolate milk? Are we going to wear shoes?
              First of all, it wasn't chocolate milk. It was Met-Rx in skim milk. Sort it out. Shoes are optional unless you have ugly feet.

Lazy idiot

Those were not my swear words. The belonged to Jules.
                  Joke grenade. I got it about an hour later. Can we move on, now?

Tick tock

First of all, it wasn't chocolate milk. It was Met-Rx in skim milk. Sort it out. Shoes are optional unless you have ugly feet.
                    First: Chocolate milk is better Second: My feet are only ugly on the bottom.

The Greatest of All Time

First: Chocolate milk is better Second: My feet are only ugly on the bottom.
                      I had a nice pedicure two weeks ago. My feet acutally look human and not reptilian for a change. Look into it.

No. They cut off my caluses and then it hurts to run because I blister where the caluses were. If I leave the caluses, I don't blister, and I don't hurt. When I wear flip flops you can't tell that my feet are ugly. Because they're only ugly on the bottom.

I am just looking for someone to run with. Dragon backed out on me. I don't want to run that bitch alone. I need someone to talk with to keep me distracted. Ya know? MTA: Trent?
                          Dude. I just got back from an all day meeting. Marcus, stop spreading lies, you jackalope. Tongue

Amy

JakeKnight

No a fun moment in running would be crossing mile number 100 a few weeks ago with Trent and JK.
                            That was indeed pretty cool.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Casa, I know the name. But I am not gonna out the poor kid here in the internet. I am trying to be discreet while finding out if it was Candice's sister's friend. But Candice is being so blond that I have to spell the thing out for her.
                              Dude. You're stalking this pre-pubescent in TWO groups? For Cheesus' sake, at least tell me she was wearing a cool Star Wars t-shirt or something.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

holy crap I can't keep up. But I have thoughts on Accents. 1) of the Nashvillians I met Casa had the strongest - and I'm pretty sure that was remnant of Fargo not the South 2) Jake made fun of me for my accent - what the hell! Something about banana made him giggle And 3) Candice I think you are a nice person! And I'm not changing my mind till I meet you!