Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Updated list? (Read 724 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Can we get an updated list of RA people running this damn thing, or perhaps a link to a thread where such a list exists? The thread in the main swamp reads it was last updated in June. MTA: There are people on the other list that I don't think are doing monkey such as Casa and Len. And where the hell is Casa??
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The list should be correct. Len is not running. Casa is.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

bDub ✔ Bonkin ✔ Candice ✔ Casa ✔ Chenille ✔ Dallas ✔ DNephin ✔ Dragon76 ✔ DrewEOB ✔ Jake Knight ✔ Jeff ???? jscovill ✔ MarathonJunkie ✔ Marcus ✔ MattKraft ✔ MikeyMike ✔ Mishka ✔ Mississippi ✔ pfriese ✔ RockenMama5 ✔ Run2Eat ✔ Schneidr ✔ ShanHas ✔ srlopez ✔ StringsN88Keys ✔ TanyaS ✔ Thunder ✔ TonyP ✔ Trent ✔

The Greatest of All Time

Casa told me about 2 weeks ago he wasn't. I am glad he changed his mind.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He lied. He registered back with everybody else in August. Go look through the various lists in the idiots thread in the swamp; he should be on all of them after August 1.

The Greatest of All Time

He lied. He registered back with everybody else in August. Go look through the various lists in the idiots thread in the swamp; he should be on all of them after August 1.
              Yeah, I know he registered. I was lead to believe he was pulling out.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He has not yet shared that with me.

Why is it sideways?

Led. I can't help myself.

The Greatest of All Time

Led. I can't help myself.
                    *snerk* Are we still playing spades?

Why is it sideways?

*snerk* Are we still playing spades?
                      You bet.

The Greatest of All Time

You bet.
                        Ok. We're a team. I know you know how to talk shit. It may be pseudo-intellectual, hippy philosophy shit, but it will work. Originally JK and Casa were the other two. Not sure about their status. I am sure we can teach Candice to play if she doesn't know how to already. Any other takers?

Why is it sideways?

Ok. We're a team.
                          Sweet. I have only one fear: if we team up, then no one will be brave enough to take us on.

The Greatest of All Time

Sweet. I have only one fear: if we team up, then no one will be brave enough to take us on.
                            Talking shit already.......my man! Big grin

The Thunder

I am so in.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am so a couple of galactic mesocycles prior to the seismic dissolution of the place where the broken jagged sky met with vibrating green geometric planes of grass: one million wild ribbons of rainbow...