Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I prefer IHOP (Read 544 times)

Yum. Moons Over My Hammy? The original Grand Slam? You know nothing. I'll bet you do girl pushups.
    Bah. B&G, Hash Browns, with a loaded up omelette on the side. Or the country fried steak. ...there's a good reason why I avoid breakfast food. I seriously can't help myself there.
      Looks like I'm making breakfast for dinner tonight since now I'm hungry for it.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

ohhh breakfast would be SOO great!!! i love breakfast more than I care to admit!!! I'll admit it I went out for breakfast the other morning and I had: 2 pieces of french toast bacon home fries 2 eggs yeah it was yummy!!! hmm... I seriously need to control that.
          ohhh breakfast would be SOO great!!! i love breakfast more than I care to admit!!! I'll admit it I went out for breakfast the other morning and I had: 2 pieces of french toast bacon home fries 2 eggs yeah it was yummy!!! hmm... I seriously need to control that.
          That's a nice little snack to start with.

Oh Mighty Wing

mmmm crispy scrapple would be good too...

Oh Mighty Wing

That's a nice little snack to start with.
              this coming from a man who can't finish a whole pizza! Tongue and did I mention I eat every 2 hours regardless of the size of the meal I had previously.
                this coming from a man who can't finish a whole pizza! Tongue
                Oh. I can. I just choose not to. (Gotta have leftovers for breakfast.)

IMKY13 finish!!

I'd kill for a nearby Denny's. Or an IHOP.
                  If you live in Nashville...there is one on Broadway, just past where it splits from West End. Then there is one on Hardling place, near the mall. And then there is one in Hermitage. Just sayin' MTA-And there is also one in Rivergate

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Except for that cool little golf tee triangle puzzle.
                    Typically, I rank at "You are an ignooramus!" I hate that stupid puzzle.

SWEET!!!!
                      SWEET!!!!

Oh Mighty Wing

Oh. I can. I just choose not to. (Gotta have leftovers for breakfast.)
                        well apparently you have more restraint than I do!!
                          well apparently you have more restraint than I do!!
                          Nope. I can still clean up at a buffet. The difference is that now, I snub my nose at most buffet food as being unworthy of consumption these days... this is, after all, Kentucky, and I work in a fairly redneck part of the city. Now, at that little all you can eat sushi shop in Richmond, BC... or a coastal all-you-can-eat seafood place... that's a different story.

The Thunder

Nope. I can still clean up at a buffet. The difference is that now, I snub my nose at most buffet food as being unworthy of consumption these days... this is, after all, Kentucky, and I work in a fairly redneck part of the city. Now, at that little all you can eat sushi shop in Richmond, BC... or a coastal all-you-can-eat seafood place... that's a different story.
                            Have you ever ate at Patty's 1885 in Land Between the Lakes>

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Cracker Barrel sucks. Except for that cool little golf tee triangle puzzle. Oh - and the gift shop. I like the gift shop. I bought a talking parrot there once.
                              My former neighbor was a Cracker Barrel Something with several Cracker Barrels on her route. She said they nearly break even on kitchen and make all of their money running shop. For those of you running the Louisville Marathon - be sure to check out our Hipster Cracker Barrel. They actually have a really good breakfast. Alternatively, we burned our Perkins down but still have some White Castles if you care to substitute.