Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

Why the mile 14 water stop? Is that as far of mileage as she plans to run in the third installment of the monkey? I didn't know this was allowed. Confused
    Cheryl? Running the Monkey? HA haH HA HA HHHAAAH HA HA HA HAH HA HAHAH HA HA. HAH!! Heh. ha. Actually, she could probably run it if she wanted to and trained, but she thinks marathons (for herself, anyway) are too far to run. What a crazy, misguided opinion. She worked mile 14 stop last year, and is thinking of doing the same this year.

What's the longest race Cheryl has ran? For some reason I thought she runs marathons.

Cheryl? Running the Monkey? HA haH HA HA HHHAAAH HA HA HA HAH HA HAHAH HA HA. HAH!! Heh. ha.
        Hey, Tanya - you should at least wait to meet me before you start laughing at me Tongue
        What's the longest race Cheryl has ran?
        12K ...... never mind....I'm laughing too Roll eyes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Actually I was willing to do whatever it took to get Cheryl to come down from Alaska. I'm just super pleased that she's "planning" on doing the marathon *touch wood*
          Did I mention I was bringing a harness with me? Ya know, in case you need to pull me up some of those hills Cool

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

never mind....I'm laughing too Roll eyes
            they are talking about Nashville Cheryl not Alaska Cheryl.
              they are talking about Nashville Cheryl not Alaska Cheryl.
              I knew that Wink

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Oh Mighty Wing

I knew that Wink
                just thought i'd make sure! Big grin
                JakeKnight

Cheryl does (how quickly JK has forgotten her...). I think she'll be at the water stop at mile 14. Stop, have some water, and ask her to say "oil," "coupon," and "darn."
                  Sweet Mother of God, how did I forget my Cheryl? Yes, she surely does have the southern drawl. But its less redneck and more belle. I think the word I'm looking for is syrupy. Like molasses.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

But its less redneck and more belle. I think the word I'm looking for is syrupy. Like molasses.
                    I love any kind of southern drawl! Really I'm a country girl at heart.

Michelle

What's the longest race Cheryl has ran? For some reason I thought she runs marathons.
                      She's done two half marathons. She did Tom King in 2:00:07, so she's looking to break 2 hours at the Music City Half in Oct. Every now and then she thinks about training for a full. Then she witnesses how weird I become in the final weeks of training and during the taper, and she changes her mind.

, how did I forget my Cheryl?
                        I think the words you're looking for are "major edema."

JakeKnight

I think the words you're looking for are "major edema."
                          Yes

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------