Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hatch (Read 658 times)

The King of Beasts

red X ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shows up for me.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rosenbst/Monkey2010poster.jpg

The King of Beasts

ah, its my works firewall thingy

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

"run" "2" "eat"

i had a dream where i saw the poster for this year. the one i dreamed about was different than this one. not better. not worse. just different.

isn't life curious.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Different in what way?

A1, it is on FB as well.

"run" "2" "eat"

in one way it was backwards and it had different punctuation.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You must have been drunk.

"run" "2" "eat"

i am compelled to say "no shit" but then, it was only a dream.

xor

It makes me want a two dollar footlong.

And then some.

You know what's even curiouser? I had a dream last night that I was bombed, but there was nary a poster present in said dream.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tanya, in your dream, did you eat a two dollar footlong?

I dreamed the giant elk we saw on our honeymoon (that we named megatron) ate my dog.

But that was like monday night, and there were no monkey posters.

xor

I dreamed I was at a parade with DirtyGraceFlint.  It might have had posters.

It did make me hungry for a two dollar footlong.

And then some.

Tanya, in your dream, did you eat a two dollar footlong?

How am I supposed to remember? I was blotto.

The King of Beasts

A1, it is on FB as well.

i like it