Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

First Monkey Forecast (Read 636 times)

Sunny, high of 47, low of 30. 33 at start. Light breeze from the northwest. 0% chance of rain.

Sunny, high of 47, low of 30. 33 at start. Light breeze from the northwest. 0% chance of rain.
      COOL!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Nice! It'll be great to run in warm temperatures for a change!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Wow! This thing is getting close!

The Thunder

100% Chance of Thunder though.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

100% Chance of Thunder though.
              I opened this up knowing you were the last one to post on it...and also, knowing exactly what you had written before I read it. LAME.

The Thunder

I opened this up knowing you were the last one to post on it...and also, knowing exactly what you had written before I read it. LAME.
                And yet you opened it. Now who's lame?

And yet you opened it. Now who's lame?
                  Well, i'm amused at your lameness, so I knew it would be an easy laugh.

As of 11/17: 47 at start. High of 55. Partly cloudy with 20% chance of rain. Scattered monkeys with light winds.

The Greatest of All Time

As of 11/17: 47 at start. High of 55. Partly cloudy with 20% chance of rain. Scattered monkeys with light winds.
                      I like this much better than last week's forecast. MTA: Apart from the scattered monkeys bit, that is.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

Still looks like 100% chance of Thunder!

Oh Mighty Wing

Still looks like 100% chance of Thunder!
                          I hope no one gets Thunderstruck while passing by!
                            damn I may have to get my sports bra's out Roll eyes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Greatest of All Time

Looks like a high of 60 on Sunday.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

Shirts off, baby.