Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I prefer IHOP (Read 544 times)

JakeKnight

If you live in Nashville...there is one on Broadway, just past where it splits from West End. Then there is one on Hardling place, near the mall. And then there is one in Hermitage. Just sayin' MTA-And there is also one in Rivergate
    An IHOP or a Denny's? Actually, either one'll work. It's gotta be IHOP. I've searched for Denny's. I'm not going downtown, Rivergate's stupid far ... but Harding Place? I'm so there. Sigh. Nevermind. I actually went looking. They're all too far away. No wonder I never see them. Its on Harding Place but all the way over on Nolensville. Worse yet - the closest Denny's is in frickin' Kentucky. Also, Cracker Barrel still sucks.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

JakeKnight

Typically, I rank at "You are an ignooramus!" I hate that stupid puzzle.
      No comment.

An IHOP or a Denny's?
        Neither one is good. They're just not. This Cracker Barrel, on the other hand, sounds excellent. I have always wanted a fake talking parrot.

Amy

Worse yet - the closest Denny's is in frickin' Kentucky. .
          There's a Denny's on Briley Pkwy..Near Glastonbury. I used to eat there when I lived in Donelson. It was horrible.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Isn't there a Denny's in Metro Center, by CMM mile 17? Or maybe that is a Shoney's.
              There's a Denny's on Briley Pkwy..Near Glastonbury. I used to eat there when I lived in Donelson. It was horrible.
              Of course it was.

Amy

JakeKnight

Not according to their site locator. I will now be going out of my way to swing by their Sunday afternoon. You better be right.

JakeKnight

Isn't there a Denny's in Metro Center, by CMM mile 17? Or maybe that is a Shoney's.
                  That's a Shoney's. Do they serve breakfast?

JakeKnight

Neither one is good. They're just not. This Cracker Barrel, on the other hand, sounds excellent. I have always wanted a fake talking parrot.
                    Denny's is Heaven. Ihop is Junior Heaven. But the parrot is pretty good. He sits on a shelf in my office at home. I'm looking at him now. I didn't even tell you this best part. He records YOUR voice, and then repeats it back, but in this weird high-pitched thing. So you can say "Trent is to blame!" And then it'll repeat in this weird voice: "Acchhhh! Trent is to blame! Trent is to blame!" You can see why I absolutely had to have it.

I didn't even tell you this best part. He records YOUR voice, and then repeats it back, but in this weird high-pitched thing. So you can say "Trent is to blame!" And then it'll repeat in this weird voice: "Acchhhh! Trent is to blame! Trent is to blame!"
                      Oh. Wow. Very jealous.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

Denny's is Heaven. Ihop is Junior Heaven. But the parrot is pretty good. He sits on a shelf in my office at home. I'm looking at him now. I didn't even tell you this best part. He records YOUR voice, and then repeats it back, but in this weird high-pitched thing. So you can say "Trent is to blame!" And then it'll repeat in this weird voice: "Acchhhh! Trent is to blame! Trent is to blame!" You can see why I absolutely had to have it.
                        if only he was a monkey with wings.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This Cracker Barrel, on the other hand, sounds excellent.
                          It is not. Period.
                            I will now be going out of my way to swing by their Sunday afternoon. You better be right.
                            839 Briley Pkwy. Cross street, Glastonbury. It's still there. And it's undoubtably still wretched.

I love IHOPs multigrain pacakes. I love Cracker Barrells buttermilk pancakes. I like pancakes. (without syrup)

I like pancakes. (without syrup)
                                This is like breathing (without oxygen). My daughter's favorite "joke" is "What is the Easter Bunny's favorite restaurant? --- IHOP"!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?