Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Bad omen. Very bad. (Read 566 times)

The Thunder

This one time my uncle told my brother and myself that there was a man (or at least he resembled a man) at the bottom of his laundry chute. If you yelled his name down the chute, he would reach a long and thin, but extremely powerful arm up the chute, pull you down through it and eat your guts out. I never understood why my uncle laughed so hard after saying such a thing...until I yelled them man's name down the laundry chute.
    I don't get it. Confused

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

I don't get it. Confused
      Yell his name down the laundry chute, you'll figger it out real quick. That laundry chute will likely be the last thing you ever see.

Tick tock

I think that's Mishka's way of explaining why he has no guts.

The Thunder

Yell his name down the laundry chute, you'll figger it out real quick. That laundry chute will likely be the last thing you ever see.
          Well what's the name you must yell? I still don't get it. I'm dumb.

I know for certain there is something in the park that attacks runners. I didn't believe it when I was warned not to go there by myself in the dark. In the darkness, at about mile 9 of the 11.2, I realized that the monkeys will attack you whether you believe in them or not.
            Mishka-old log

I don't get it. Confused
              Oh, sorry. Forgot to add this...tack it on to the end of the story: And nothing happened.

Lazy idiot

Trent, I think.

Tick tock

To-day do I bake, tomorrow I brew, The day after that the queen's child comes in. And oh! I am glad that nobody knew That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!
                    To-day do I bake, tomorrow I brew, The day after that the queen's child comes in. And oh! I am glad that nobody knew That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!
                    Post-long run delirium?

The Thunder

Who's Mishka?

Mishka-old log

Why does this always happen?
                          Post-long run delirium?
                          How could you tell? Confused
                            I just got back from a run that took me by the deer carcass. There is nothing (and I mean nothing) left but a bloody ribcage and some assorted leg bones. With any luck, the drying bones should still be there in 12 days.

The Thunder

I just got back from a run that took me by the deer carcass. There is nothing (and I mean nothing) left but a bloody ribcage and some assorted leg bones. With any luck, the drying bones should still be there in 12 days.
                              Wow, you must have been really hungry. Thanks for the update on your diet.

That's awesome. I'm gonna go take pictures.