Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Acorns suck (Read 505 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm not talking about feet.

The King of Beasts

good grief.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Acorns suck. 

Or something.

The King of Beasts

Acorns are good !

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

How would you know?

The King of Beasts

How would you know?

thats where oak trees come from.

oak trees are good, they add shade to the roads of Monkeyville for all those nice cool TN summer afternoons.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are not going to contribute much to evolution, are you.

The King of Beasts

You are not going to contribute much to evolution, are you.

me ? No, I got nothing.

yall seem to be having fun though.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Speaking of evolving backward, you're not going to put that idiotic marathon on again are you?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The King of Beasts

I am sure he will. and people will show up.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Running is stupid.

Runners are supidderider.

Acorns rock.

The King of Beasts

Runners are supidderider.

agreed

Speaking of that stupid marathon, Thunder Road has been repaired.

Elly.

Tornado Road.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Speaking of that stupid marathon, Thunder Road has been repaired.

Wait.  What?

When?