Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Admins (Read 678 times)

The Thunder

I've tossed a few Admin spots out there to some folks that I think can keep things in check (exciting), so feel free to abuse your newly found power wisely. Or not.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

monkey business

The Thunder

Have you chosen wisely, though? I just got in on my name alone, I'm guessing. Who can resist guys named Andrew?
        You got in because you like to stir the pot. Stirring the pot is essential in me being distracted from my lame work all day. So stir you fendish monkey stir!

Lazy idiot

You got in because you like to stir the pot. Stirring the pot is essential in me being distracted from my lame work all day. So stir you fendish monkey stir!
          Aw, shucks. I thought nobody noticed. I try to be a little more subtle than the average monkey. I'll see what I can cook up.

Tick tock

Aw, shucks. I thought nobody noticed. I try to be a little more subtle than the average monkey. I'll see what I can cook up.
            Suck up.

Michelle

The Thunder

Suck up.
              With that sort of spunk, you'll be an Admin soon too.

Lazy idiot

Heh... you said Admin. Let's try this again, crap like that is bound to get me banned. Or at least a revocation of my admin powers. And Lord knows I can only suffer that indignation once per week. Jesus only has so many crododile tears for my problems.
                Suck up.
                Better, pervs?

Tick tock

NO, now it's too late. You've already crushed the spirits of those you didn't pick. That's okay. When Candice comes back you'll make her an admin too and she'll keep everyone in line, including Drew.

Michelle

Candice isn't here. Yet.
                      Better, pervs?
                      Great. I was hoping for at least one RA-induced-vomit this morning. Done. Thanks.

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Great. I was hoping for at least one RA-induced-vomit this morning. Done. Thanks.
                        Only one?!? Alright, I'm hanging up the spikes until noon, then.

Tick tock

Are you on Pacific time today? Awfully late for your first of the morning.

The Thunder

NO, now it's too late. You've already crushed the spirits of those you didn't pick. That's okay. When Candice comes back you'll make her an admin too and she'll keep everyone in line, including Drew.
                            After that last list? No. No soup for her.

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

That is exactly what I was thinking too. Smile
                              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

The Thunder

That is exactly what I was thinking too. Smile
                                Pssshhhh she can't control anyone!