Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Help with a Monkey Marathon training program (Read 762 times)

The Thunder

Thundercunts, all of you.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Some things I’ve learned from this thread… Lactate Threshold and VO2 max are prohibited – the effin eff word isn’t Candice can spew fire on the message board; however, the couple of times I’ve met her in real life she’s always seemed pretty nice. Jake must be pretty dang fast if he beats Candice in races. Drew has the ability to go all “spider monkey” on the message board. The eyeroll is like a wildcard – it can mean whatever you want it to mean; however, it may be followed by someone “spewing fire”, or going “spider monkey” on you. My hills (in Manchester) although cute, are inferior to PWP hills. Tanya is a rockstar (or was) who laughs at the sissies who walk hills. Not everyone who walks hills are sissies since Jeff walks them. To a 13 year old, I’m either a baby or a nerd. JK, Tanya, and maybe a few others MAY also be babies or nerds, but their immaturity or nerdiness has nothing to do with Myspace. ** sorry - I learned this in another thread, but I'll leave it for the benefit of others. Apparently there are no timeouts on this board. If Casa is still giving out cool points, I probably need some. I think that's all for now.
        Jake must be pretty dang fast if he beats Candice in races.
        Oh my. This is when stalking others' "personal records" can help to avoid blunders like this.
        Tanya is a rockstar (or was) who laughs at the sissies who walk hills.
        I am the antithesis of a rockstar. And I have nary even a chuckle for those who walk hills. "Some" even use this as a race "tactic." This same "some" occasionally beat me by 2 seconds in 5ks.
        To a 13 year old, I’m either a baby or a nerd. JK, Tanya, and maybe a few others MAY also be babies or nerds, but their immaturity or nerdiness has nothing to do with Myspace.

Oh Mighty Wing

Tony you only get cool points by giving them... And PHELPSY FUCK! I was just joking about the whole walk the water stops thing... I can't run them - i'm not coordinated enough to be able to pick the cup from the outstretched hand and then drink it... DAMN!

Lazy idiot

Drew has the ability to go all “spider monkey” on the message board.
            I'm not sure exactly what this means, but it sounds kinda cool.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Wow. Good observations, Tony! In regards to the cool points game. Here is more info. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum/ad45227db64d4403bf9dc92db5aef60c/0
              Come across any cool medals lately?
              Mishka-old log

Thundercunts, all of you.
                And you're the biggest one for starting this mess.
                  Any time someone makes a Phelpsdamn comment (not even a suggestion) about your running your eyeballs get flames in them and you start throwing shit around the padded room.
                  This is what I like about your reply the most. Because it's true. I'm glad you noticed. Smile Aside from that, I didn't know you had it in you. Good job. I wasn't trying to be mean to you or Shan though. Shan's comment just rubbed me the wrong way, it doesn't take much I admit, so it's not her fault. Oh and, sorry I made you go all spidermonkey Drew.

Candice can spew fire on the message board; however, the couple of times I’ve met her in real life she’s always seemed pretty nice.
                    See!! See!!
                    Tanya is a rockstar (or was) who laughs at the sissies who walk hills.
                    You are getting her confused with me...the person who DOES laugh at those who walk the hills.

JakeKnight

I'm not adding a "say". It was my impression that JK's comment was for you to quit shitting all over people for making comments. Shannon wasn't saying you should walk the stops, just that you could (as I read it anyway). Any time someone makes a Phelpsdamn comment (not even a suggestion) about your running your eyeballs get flames in them and you start throwing shit around the padded room. Chill the fuck out. Folks who are less experienced than you may not have the personal knowledge of what does or doesn't work, but that doesn't give you the right to crap on someone for saying something. Hell, if the top marathoners in the world only listened to those who had done something better than them, it'd get awfully quiet at that table, huh?
                      Um. Yeah. You got it. Nothing to add to that. You go, girlfriend.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

JakeKnight

You're obviously just faster.
                        Arguably the dumbest thing I've ever read here. If you believe that my stumpy, stubby, stocky, and other st-words (studly?) 39 year old still-10-pounds-too-heavy enormously untalented body is just naturally faster than your 23-year-old perfect runner's body ... you're even blonder than I thought. As long as you believe that, you'll stay slower, too. But rest assured, I'm not saying another word about your running. If you want my opinion, ask for it - and use my name specifically. And do me a favor: next time you post some general question or general whine about your running, post a helpful list of people you'd actually like to hear from. That way, the rest of us will know to keep our mouths shut.

The Thunder

Arguably the dumbest thing I've ever read here. If you believe that my stumpy, stubby, stocky, and other st-words (studly?) 39 year old still-10-pounds-too-heavy enormously untalented body is just naturally faster than your 23-year-old perfect runner's body ... you're even blonder than I thought. As long as you believe that, you'll stay slower, too. But rest assured, I'm not saying another word about your running. If you want my opinion, ask for it - and use my name specifically. And do me a favor: next time you post some general question or general whine about your running, post a helpful list of people you'd actually like to hear from. That way, the rest of us will know to keep our mouths shut.
                          10 lbs? C'mon, I see at least 15. Yes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

You neglected to mention your bald headedness. Wink
                            Come across any cool medals lately?
                            JakeKnight

10 lbs? C'mon, I see at least 15. Yes
                              I can't decide if that was helpful or not. The verdict: rude (you bitch) but helpful.
                              You neglected to mention your bald headedness. Wink
                              That makes me faster. Aerodynamics and stuff.

The Greatest of All Time

39 year old still-10-pounds-too-heavy
                                That makes me like at least 20 lbs overweight then. Thanks.
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.