Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Who's planning on being painfully slow this monkey? (Read 515 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

okay, the thing that really pisses me off is all these whiners saying they are going to be going so slow and trent all "walking the hills" and the rest of you with all this talk of walking or quitting or whatever.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

i have done the monkey slow and i have done the monkey slower and last year i was out there for over 7 hours and everyone else just keeps going. i know i kid around alot so FUCK YOU ALL but you say you will walk and you don't and i walk alone. i have walked alone and will walk alone and i will have been walking all by my freakin self because you people SAY YOU WILL WALK and then you all end up running and i don't give a fuck if i ever meet any single one of you ever. ever. EVER.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

I hear that willamona is giving hugs.

Skooter 3.0

Woah.

Goals?

"run" "2" "eat"

oops. did i say that out loud?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Virtually.

The Monkey Shitface sounds fun... though at some point it will turn into someone dragging Ennay's drunk ass back to the finish line. Smile I 'm just showing up ... that's as far as my planning has gone. Dark Monkey keeps tempting me.

~Sara
                It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, so here's the thing. 2 yrs ago i did "walk up run down" and last year i did "walk up walk down" and so this year i guess i will do maybe a "crawl up walk down" because i don't know how much slower it could be.

all you whiners are just amateurs.

the record speaks for itself. i am professionally slow.

xor

The Monkey Shitface sounds fun... though at some point it will turn into someone dragging Ennay's drunk ass back to the finish line. Smile I 'm just showing up ... that's as far as my planning has gone. Dark Monkey keeps tempting me.

Dark Monkey keeps tempting you?  Or Wrigley Girl?

As for Monkey Shitface Relay, I'm good at shepherding.

A Saucy Wench

If I eat enough pumpkin pie before we start I should have pretty good tolerance.  Although not as good as if I actually ran the marathon.  hmmmm pie until noon, monkey shitface after.....

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hawt and sexy

I hear that willamona is giving hugs.

I even hug the peeps that call me nasty names while I am drunk. Smile heh

I'm touching your pants.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

okay, the thing that really pisses me off is all these whiners saying they are going to be going so slow and trent all "walking the hills" and the rest of you with all this talk of walking or quitting or whatever.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

i have done the monkey slow and i have done the monkey slower and last year i was out there for over 7 hours and everyone else just keeps going. i know i kid around alot so FUCK YOU ALL but you say you will walk and you don't and i walk alone. i have walked alone and will walk alone and i will have been walking all by my freakin self because you people SAY YOU WILL WALK and then you all end up running and i don't give a fuck if i ever meet any single one of you ever. ever. EVER.

Sorry to have upset you. And I am wrong. I was 7:15 last yr. I would some day like to meet you R2e. And As I am hurt and sitting at my desk hurts right now I can't imagine trying to run/walk it.  Having just finished Baystate I am really not looking forward to this 26.2 mile walk/crawl.

Yes Srlopez DirtyGraceFlint is working with Mrs lostinthenet. That is why we are still coming. The event is more than a race at least for me it was such a nice time last year to meet as many as I did. it was a celbration of sorts that trancended fast and slow. We were all surviors of the monkey.  R2e Your right I am wihining and right now I need to get positive. I walked last  yr with Dragon and I feel like it was my fault she did not finish due to keeping me company. I walked the last 6 miles alone and even got lost as I missed a turn. Found the road though.  The max I truely belive I can run is 5-6 miles. But could not even do that the other night with out the ice pick in my back/butt. I hope to finish as I am not a runner but a finisher.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

A Saucy Wench

oh hell, 7:15 gives me 3 plus hours to drink and relay.  How much beer can I drink in 3 1/2 hours and still locomote.  

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

oh hell, 7:15 gives me 3 plus hours to drink and relay.  How much beer can I drink in 3 1/2 hours and still locomote.  

Apparently you are considering the better part of an extra keg!  haha!