Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Last Tri (Read 486 times)

The Thunder

Who stole photos and posted there here? Not me.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

JakeKnight

I can't think of one good thing to say. The bike. The limp wrists. The white-man's overbite. The day-glo green shower cap. I'm speechless.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

This is the best thread going. I'm so not looking at the shower cap.

Amy

The Thunder

Well I'm glad you hate and love the photos. I just needed somewhere to post them, so I could steal them from Brightroom. I'll most likely take them off shortly.

"run" "2" "eat"

I just needed somewhere to post them, so I could steal them from Brightroom.
            get yourself a photobucket. duh. p.s. the triathlon comprises trois sports. where are the pix of you running? did you dnf?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The Thunder

get yourself a photobucket. duh. p.s. the triathlon comprises trois sports. where are the pix of you running? did you dnf?
              Got tons of photos of me running already, needed some of the bike and swim. I use photobucket...but I needed a place to store the codes before I could 'save' the picture...because you can't really save from Brightroom...not legally. You have to steal the code!

Oh Mighty Wing

Got tons of photos of me running already, needed some of the bike and swim. I use photobucket...but I needed a place to store the codes before I could 'save' the picture...because you can't really save from Brightroom...not legally. You have to steal the code!
                I don't think you are actually supposed to divulge these secrets Wink

The Thunder

Ehhh....yeah probably not. In fact I'll just erase this thread.

"run" "2" "eat"

when you open a brightroom page, the photos are cached in your windows temp folder. you can grab them from there and put them where ever it is you wish to put pix of yourself. unless you have a mac, in which case you have no windows temp folder b/c your computer is a toy.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The Thunder

when you open a brightroom page, the photos are cached in your windows temp folder. you can grab them from there and put them where ever it is you wish to put pix of yourself. unless you have a mac, in which case you have no windows temp folder b/c your computer is a toy.
                      Ahhh....well I am not as computer savy as you. But I'm learning!

*sigh* And then they were gone.

Amy

JakeKnight

I can't believe you took down the photos. You pansy.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

There's still a cache, even on Mac.

The Thunder

I can't believe you took down the photos. You pansy.
                              Ahhh I'm a sucker for peer pressure. You just wanted to see the green swim cap again...for the record they made me wear that...along w/ everyone else. NOT my swim cap.

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah right i bet it's got your name on the side and everything!