How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?
Just a girl who runs.
Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
The Greatest of All Time
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
The Logic of Long Distance
Jeff, you must be as bored as I am today. Let's start a random thread and see if we can get something constructive going. And by 'we' I mean 'you'. Thanks.
Plus, she's HOT.
Sorry, I'm out for a bike ride. The last thing I need to be doing is starting threads and wigging out on the internet.
BTW, had my first therapy appointment yesterday. The people at Vandy sports medicine seem to really know their shit. I'll be working with the trainer that works with the track athletes there. Plus, she's HOT. Always an added bonus. I know I'm not going with Jim, but you pushing me is a big reason why I've ended up getting help and not being a passive hippie. So, thanks. Mom.
One thing I'm prohibited from doing in the meantime is running. Which means I need to find somebody to take the 10k run leg for me at the Music City Tri.