Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon III (Read 610 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon Episode III - Carpe Simiam Sunday, November 23, 2008. 8am. Percy Warner Park, Vaughn’s Creek http://www.harpethhillsmarathon.com registration opens August 1, 2008, 8am central time http://www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1528850 limited to the first 200 registrants

Oh Mighty Wing

man i am SOOO excited!!! I hope I survive my visit to PWP so I can register.

S&M Collector

Are you one of the idiots who is planning on running FMM this year?
        Come across any cool medals lately?

Lazy idiot

Are you one of the idiots who is planning on running FMM this year?
          Shan, do not Give Casa an Eloquent answer To his poorly Masked attempt to steal your cool points.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You will visit AFTER registration opens. I suspect that registration will fill very fast. Do not tarry. I can see it now. Shan registers on Friday. Then she runs the 11.2 on Saturday and has her come to Jesus moment of realization. Heh.

Oh Mighty Wing

You will visit AFTER registration opens. I suspect that registration will fill very fast. Do not tarry. I can see it now. Shan registers on Friday. Then she runs the 11.2 on Saturday and has her come to Jesus moment of realization. Heh.
              Trent I have to wait... and i will just have to hope that it won't fill in 24 hours. I mean I can sign up right after our run. Drew - good lookin out. Big grin Casa - if I could shake my fist at you I would! Tongue
                You will visit AFTER registration opens. I suspect that registration will fill very fast. Do not tarry.
                Can't you just put us in automatically? Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shan, why must you wait? Mrs. Sippi, I will still need everybody to register the regular way. You have my email, don't you, you know, in case you have problems registering?

Oh Mighty Wing

1) with traveling for a day and a half I might not remember to register opening day - since I will just be arriving in Nashville - it is more realistic I'll remember on my way to PWP. 2) What if I get pregnant - which we are trying to do. 3) I'm secretly very nervous about signing up for my first ever marathon.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You can run while pregnant. You may even then end up with a monkey!
                        Shan, why must you wait? Mrs. Sippi, I will still need everybody to register the regular way. You have my email, don't you, you know, in case you have problems registering?
                        Problems? What kind of problems? Will there be a test or something? Big grin I was more concerned about the 200 spots filling up quickly and what if someone from RA forgets, or isn't able to register on time and then there's no room left. Could that happen? I have it on the calendar to remind me to register, so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

You can run while pregnant. You may even then end up with a monkey!
                          Trent, I'm sending you an email question.

S&M Collector

And, I would suspect that there will be increase in dialogue regarding Monkey III in this room as well as in the swamp in the days and hours leading up to registration opening. So, unless you disappear from here for awhile, you'll have plenty of reminders that you need to put pen to paper.
                            Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

And, I would suspect that there will be increase in dialogue regarding Monkey III in this room as well as in the swamp in the days and hours leading up to registration opening. So, unless you disappear from here for awhile, you'll have plenty of reminders that you need to put pen to paper.
                              very true!
                                Trent, Which e-mail is preferred for "registration issues?"