Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I prefer IHOP (Read 544 times)

S&M Collector

Hardees. GREAT breakifast, considering it's fast foodish. Their biscuits and gravy are a must.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

IMKY13 finish!!

An IHOP or a Denny's? Actually, either one'll work. It's gotta be IHOP. I've searched for Denny's. I'm not going downtown, Rivergate's stupid far ... but Harding Place? I'm so there. Sigh. Nevermind. I actually went looking. They're all too far away. No wonder I never see them. Its on Harding Place but all the way over on Nolensville. Worse yet - the closest Denny's is in frickin' Kentucky. Also, Cracker Barrel still sucks.
      The above mentioned restaurants are IHOP's Smile

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Hardees. GREAT breakifast, considering it's fast foodish. Their biscuits and gravy are a must.
        HERE HERE!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Imminent Catastrophe

Just found out my little town is getting an IHOP. Yessss!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

S&M Collector

I ate at a Cracker Barrel last week for the very first time. However......
            Come across any cool medals lately?