Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet pickup (Read 433 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who is helping there?  GJCC 1:30-4ish, Saturday.

Hoodoo Guru

Apparently I'm full of help this year.  Sure, if you need me.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

i will come by and pick up my packet.

your welcomed!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I can help. If I can hitch a ride... Is this right after course marking? Because I want to do that too. I want the full Monkey experience.

~Sara
          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

xor

Suck up.

I'm trying to get on the monkeys' good sides.

~Sara
              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

xor

You seem to think that the race organization is on the monkeys' good side.

Aren't they Trent's minions?

~Sara

A Saucy Wench

I was going to help last year but I got kidnapped by Dragon and Eric and Candice took us on what apparently was the grand tour of Nashville en route to a running store.  THAT is the monkey experience

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Cool. Sign me up for that too!

~Sara

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Coure marking is usually separated from packet pickup by showers and lunch (since there is runnin before course marking).  

Where and when is running before course marking? Cheryl and I want to do both.

"run" "2" "eat"

what's the procedure for picking up a packet for someone else?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

DoppleBock

If you can give me directions from the Microtel - I would be happy to help at packet pickup - I will be in town by 1:30 and have nothing to do until 5:30

Who is helping there?  GJCC 1:30-4ish, Saturday.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Kalsarikännit

I guess I could, since all the cool kids are doing it.

Having spent a good chunk of my formative years in Catholic school, I'm not going to burst into flames upon entering the GJCC, right?  I forgot what the nuns said about that kind of stuff.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart