Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Casa (Read 691 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

speaking of running - how has that been going for you? how are your legs feeling?

S&M Collector

speaking of running - how has that been going for you? how are your legs feeling?
      Ah, the two questions that I most want to avoid. Tongue Pretty much the same status as what I e-mailed you a few weeks ago. Although we're only two days into the challenge, my morale is high even though I'm slow as shit. My road bike is always in my car and the gym is a way of life for me now. '08 is a wash, but '09 is my year.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

you can only avoid me 4 so long! try not to over do it too much this week. and biking and the gym aren't the worst. plus you fake an awesome attitude - use this year 2 get healthy and then take no prisoners next year! just keep listening to that!

S&M Collector

you can only avoid me 4 so long! try not to over do it too much this week. and biking and the gym aren't the worst. plus you fake an awesome attitude - use this year 2 get healthy and then take no prisoners next year! just keep listening to that!
          Shan, thank you for the kind words. I feel like swamp rules are broken by you doing so, but fuck it. It's supposed to be a drama free week anyway, right? Wait. We're not in the swamp. forget what I just said. Those rules don't apply here. I shouldn't have said fuck. Moderator will probably censor. If there are too things that I enjoy very much in life, they would be running and drinking. The only way to do it is to overdo it! Wink I look forward to tracking your progress enroute to the monkey!
            Wait. We're not in the swamp. forget what I just said. Those rules don't apply here. I shouldn't have said fuck. Moderator will probably censor.
            You know...there's always the Nashville mini-swamp.... you can say anything you want over there and not get censored. Um..so I hear...

S&M Collector

You know...there's always the Nashville mini-swamp.... you can say anything you want over there and not get censored. Um..so I hear...
              Yes, and a great creation is the good ole Nashville Mini-Swamp. I hear that the owner doesnt like running skirts, though, so I've been scared to post.
                Yes, and a great creation is the good ole Nashville Mini-Swamp. I hear that the owner doesnt like running skirts, though, so I've been scared to post.
                Jeff is the true owner. I'm just a pawn.

S&M Collector

Thanks for the clarification. I came back to RA and saw like sixteen different factions form due to something that happened in the swamp, which I don't understand and don't really care to understand. Nonetheless, Jeff, the Nashville mini-swamp should be a healthy by-product. Just don't look down upon me due to my skirt.
                    Thanks for the clarification. I came back to RA and saw like sixteen different factions form due to something that happened in the swamp, which I don't understand and don't really care to understand. Nonetheless, Jeff, the Nashville mini-swamp should be a healthy by-product. Just don't look down upon me due to my skirt.
                    Okay I lied. I'm the true owner. Jeff created the Nashville mini swamp and then gave it to me. Kind of like God when he gave Adam a garden. I think he was trying to tell me something. Either way I get to make lists still except that I get to give these people on my lists powers and stuff. It's kind of cool, but i'm kind of overwhelmed. What do I do with a swamp?

S&M Collector

It's kind of cool, but i'm kind of overwhelmed. What do I do with a swamp?
                      Well, as a booking agent for musicians, I deal with a lot of managers. The managers that I enjoy working with the most are the ones that I don't hear from every day. What I mean by that is that they aren't calling my line busting my ass wondering if I booked them any shows for their client and "micromanaging" my role in their artist's career, if you will. We're all adults and somewhat civl (using the term civil loosely). So, just be laid back, observant, aware that it's simply a Trenternet board, and put me in at least the top 3 on the c-list and everything should run smoothly.
                        Well, as a booking agent for musicians, I deal with a lot of managers. The managers that I enjoy working with the most are the ones that I don't hear from every day.
                        Kinda like Mikey. He'd pop in occasionally, usually to participate, occasionally to issue a STFU, rarely to censor a post himself.

Oh Mighty Wing

Okay I lied. I'm the true owner. Jeff created the Nashville mini swamp and then gave it to me. Kind of like God when he gave Adam a garden. I think he was trying to tell me something. Either way I get to make lists still except that I get to give these people on my lists powers and stuff. It's kind of cool, but i'm kind of overwhelmed. What do I do with a swamp?
                          Sit back and enjoy it. If it's too much like work then it's probably not a good thing!

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, thank you for the kind words. I feel like swamp rules are broken by you doing so, but fuck it. It's supposed to be a drama free week anyway, right? Wait. We're not in the swamp. forget what I just said. Those rules don't apply here. I shouldn't have said fuck. Moderator will probably censor. If there are too things that I enjoy very much in life, they would be running and drinking. The only way to do it is to overdo it! Wink I look forward to tracking your progress enroute to the monkey!
                            Hence why I asked here and not the swamp. Wink And ok overdo away, but i donno make sure to ice or something Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

Buddy you are starting to worry me... so far here is what's we've been graced with: FUCK DAMN FUCK I suck either you really need a beer/strong drink... or a little something else...

S&M Collector

either you really need a beer/strong drink... or a little something else...
                                Yes. Both a strong drink and a little something else would be good! Thanks for your concern. Here is an explanation about my expletives so far today: FUCK DAMN = in response to that band cancelling four shows on me. FUCK = the internal/external battle about whether or not to register for the Monkey I suck = my initial failed attempts to help you post your motion based graph. But, I just booked three shows at a school in Iowa and I might try to run this afternoon. So, the tide is perhaps shifting.