Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Do the monkeys attack people in their sleep? (Read 453 times)

How many people on the monkey list are having pre-monkey health/injury issues?

Lazy idiot

How many people on the monkey list are having pre-monkey health/injury issues?
      *raises hand*

Tick tock

*raises hand*
        Strings, really, are you trying to live dangerously? Drew, put your hand down...do you want to be on the monkey attack list????

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Lazy idiot

(shhhh... I'm in ninja training. Those monkeys won't know, hear, or see what hit them)

Tick tock

I'm pretty sure I've already been attacked. The monkeys must have my home address or something. TRENT!?!?! Have you selling the monkeys our personal info?
              (shhhh... I'm in ninja training. Those monkeys won't know, hear, or see what hit them)
              Good plan, think I'll sign up for that too! Strings, looks like you are doing well with your recovery, nice!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Uh. Yeah. Good luck with that.

The Thunder

Yeah they won't know what him them with your 18 MPW training plan. Roll eyes Hehe, I'm just trying to make things exciting today, don't take offense.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Mishka-old log

Foolish confidence
                      Yeah they won't know what him them with your 18 MPW training plan....
                      Great! I think I can work up to that ! Roll eyes

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

Why is it sideways?

I was injured the whole month of September the year I took the monkeys and fucked their shit up. Just saying.

The Thunder

I was injured the whole month of September the year I took the monkeys and fucked their shit up. Just saying.
                          Yeah, and how many miles did you run over the course of that year?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I just checked: 1291 in the 8 months prior to the race (I started logging here in March of that year). I think that's only 150 a month: 35mpw. But a lotta lifetime miles.
                              I have half that number in the last 6 months..Yay! I'll finish in twice the time it took Jeff! I don't care, I just want to get rid of my MVP status... MTA: I'm going to go ride my bike now...

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. That finish didn't even stand as a CR for a year. Suck it up.