Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey Belly Stuffing (Read 413 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Here is the important information you have ALL been waiting for. 

Pizza and pasta premonkey!  Chow at Poppy's Pizza, Saturday November 20 at 5:30pm, right after you pick up your packet.

Dallas says, we will have pizza and pasta buffet, including drink for $10.  Beer is available.  We had to move the food fest slightly outside of town due to the Vandy / UT game.  Football.  Meh.  Anyhow, Poppy's pizza is close to a Dick's Sporting Goods, if you think you need last minute items for Monkey.  Not that it will help.  Kids are welcome and Dallas will get a discount for them.

Poppy's Pizza
    1209 N Mount Juliet Rd
    Mount Juliet, TN 37122-3314
    (615) 758-3500

http://www.yelp.com/biz/poppys-pizza-mt-juliet

Here's a video if you want to see the pizza:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er0Lye-Acf8

If you are interested, send a note to dallasdig@gmail.com with the number you plan to bring.  There should be plenty of room for all. 

xor

I will send something to Big D momentarily.

Folks staying at the microtel, let's chat about rides and stuff.  No need for 6+ single occupant vehicles heading to Poppy.

And will we fail a drug test after eating Poppy?  (no oregano jokes)

DoppleBock

My flight arrives @ 10:30am

So I will get out to PWP renewing aliances with the monkeys.  But I can be at the Microtel at what ever time I am told to be to make the trip to the poppy fields.

I think I rented a pretty small car - So either if someone has a boat, we can all ride up together or we will have to take 2.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DoppleBock

I did not know Obsessor (Big D) was coming to Monkey? 

Folks staying at the microtel, let's chat about rides and stuff.  No need for 6+ single occupant vehicles heading to Poppy.

xor

Apologies, 'obsessor' doesn't post in the main boards and I didn't know he was also "big D".

I do know that a nickname for Dallas, Texas is that.

Sorry.

DoppleBock

Don't be sorry - I was goofing with you and knew what you meant ... But Obsessor's e-mail used to have BigD as part of it ... so that is how I always think of him ...  

Apologies, 'obsessor' doesn't post in the main boards and I didn't know he was also "big D".

I do know that a nickname for Dallas, Texas is that.

Sorry.

xor

What I want to know now is if obsessor is the same obsessor from the coolrunning days.  Hmmmmmmm

Microtel it is.  However, I have a 13-year-old car that two kids usually ride in the back in--unless my wife is going to make me take her Civic Si--then I have an even smaller car with kid remnants in back but which is only 3 years old.

DoppleBock

Having a 9 YO and a 5 YO - I understand ... Kid artifacts

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Mel and I will be happy to drive 2 people there. I have not confirmed with Avis but booked a full size car. May get a mini van depends on what Is on the lot on the morning of the 18th.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

"run" "2" "eat"

i know you're going to cry when i tell you that i won't be at your lame supper thing.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams