Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

The Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon III (Read 610 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

info@harpethhillsmarathon.com
      info@harpethhillsmarathon.com
      Noted. Thanks. My participation is dependent on kitchen pass and possibly a partner in crime from the 'Ville.

S&M Collector

Grandfather Mountain Marathon uses printable registration forms as well as electronic registration. Not that you could compare that race to the monkey, but...... Just sayin' Wink
        Come across any cool medals lately?
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, Casa, and we have as well in the first two years. But with registration likely to fill in 1-7 days, it is difficult to do both printed and online registrations in a way that is fair. What if you mail your printed registration on Weds, registration fills on Thurs and your mailed registration arrives on Friday? Either you get in and it is not fair to the folks who got shut out online, or you don't get in and it is not fair to you. GFM fills over several months, so it is not an issue.

S&M Collector

Trent, it is fun to push your buttons. I hope you're enjoying your nine month old beer. I'll have to fill you in on the story of my missing the GFM registration deadline sometime.........if I can get my ass up early enough to run with you one of these mornings.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

SilKisel is working on getting your lazy butt down to the 11.2 this week...I look forward to the story. Buttons are fun. So are monkeys.

S&M Collector

SilKisel is working on getting your lazy butt down to the 11.2 this week...I look forward to the story. Buttons are fun. So are monkeys.
                We'll see. I'll do what I can. Perhaps if I make it one of these morns, I can exchange small tomato for medium tomato? I now have medium blue from Shnog. OK, time to head out for run 2 of 3.

Imminent Catastrophe

And another thing... Those monkeys hold a grudge. They will track you down. They found me last year at the Atlanta Half Marathon and attacked my quads at mile 10.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Oh Mighty Wing

And another thing... Those monkeys hold a grudge. They will track you down. They found me last year at the Atlanta Half Marathon and attacked my quads at mile 10.
                    ok now i'm getting scared...
                      ok now i'm getting scared...
                      Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, doobies leads to twinkies.

Oh Mighty Wing

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, doobies leads to twinkies.
                        so NOT where I thoughts you were going... "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
                          so NOT where I thoughts you were going... "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
                          I know, but I like the doobie version better.
                          JakeKnight

This will be stolen and placed in my sig line shortly. I must have it.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

This will be stolen and placed in my sig line shortly. I must have it.
                              Have it. It's not mine, anyway. I'm not that creative.
                                You forgot to properly name the author:

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?